Darrell W. Kropog, Jr.
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Tampa, FL
Darrell W. Kropog, Jr., is an attorney with the Morgan & Morgan law firm, and he works out of their office in Tampa, Florida. A highly-rated trial attorney with more than 12 years of legal experience, Mr. Kropog represents the rights and entitlements of clients throughout the greater Tampa Bay region and surrounding areas who have personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from someone else's negligent, careless or unlawful actions.
A former Assistant Public Defender, Mr. Kropog has a driving passion for guiding his clients through the legal process and providing the quality counsel and support they need to achieve the favorable outcomes they deserve. Since focusing on personal injury, he has achieved notable success securing numerous substantial settlements and awards for those suffering needlessly through no fault of their own. In fact, Lawyer Magazine for Hillsborough County featured a verdict he was able to obtain for the victim of a car accident in one of its 2017 issues.
Among the other recognition he has received, Florida Elite Magazine named Mr. Kropog an "Up and Comer" in 2013, and he has earned consistent designation as one of the area's top attorneys for personal injury law. He has also received excellent client reviews on Avvo and other online sources along with many positive testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2004 graduate of Louisiana State University, Mr. Kropog received an academic scholarship and attended Western Michigan University's Thomas M. Cooley Law School (now Western Michigan University Cooley Law School), where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2007. He is an active member of The Florida Bar and the Florida Justice Association, among his other professional affiliations.
About Darrell W. Kropog, Jr.
First Admitted: 2008, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/darrell-w-kropog-jr/
- Florida Legal Elite’s Up and Comers, 2013
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Featured in a 2017 Issue of Lawyer Magazine for Hillsborough County
- Louisiana State University, B.A., 2004
- Florida Bar
- Veronda Gentry v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 2017
- Jessy Chaanine v. Michael Ralph Fournier and All Crane Rental of Florida, LLC., 2016
- Rivera Millan v. Pfuetze and Glancy, 2017
- Cassie Waldron v. Pamela Nowicki as the PR of The Estate of John A. Nowicki, 2017
- Ali-Colas v. Guoling Liu, 2018
- Keep moving ⏩ #MorganMotivation #MondayMotivation https://t.co/QjJhg0HVwW
- Where we droppin https://t.co/4FCDj83cp4
- Another #VERDICTALERT!! Dillon Brozyna, Bryce Spano and Keith Mitnik just won a $752,000.00 verdict for our client… https://t.co/1A60Aff7JG
- @MattMorganESQ has been #ForThePeople forever 💯 #TBT https://t.co/zbzhGCTTRC
Last Updated: 5/15/2022