Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Tampa, FloridaWagner McLaughlin
When he joined Wagner McLaughlin in 2011, Jason brought a wide range of experience that perfectly complements the firm’s steadfast dedication to protecting the rights of the injured individual. That broad experience provides Jason with a honed ability to vigorously and effectively litigate various complex issues for clients.
Jason represents plaintiffs in claims involving premises liability, products liability, wrongful death, automobile accidents, medical negligence and legal malpractice. Prior to joining the firm, he defended corporations in premises liability and products liability claims. His experience representing corporations gave Jason a valuable perspective and insight on the behavior and tactics of corporate defendants – an insight he now wields as extra ammunition in his aggressive legal battles exclusively on behalf of injured plaintiffs.
Jason also served as a trial attorney for the Antitrust Division of the United States Department of Justice, through the Attorney General’s Honors Program. While with the Antitrust Division, he was dedicated to protecting the rights of victims, which led him to his life’s calling: to protect the rights of plaintiffs who have suffered unforeseen tragedy through no fault of their own. Now a member of the dynamic Wagner McLaughlin team, Jason has the background, passion, and tenacity not only to fight for but to achieve justice for the firm’s injured clients.
Jason is active in several legal organizations and serves on the Board of Directors for both the Hillsborough County Bar Association and the Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association. He also serves on the Advisory Board for the First Tee of Tampa Bay.
Jason earned his Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from the University of Florida and, later, his Juris Doctorate and Masters in Business Administration from Stetson University College of Law, where he graduated with honors.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Professional Liability: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2007, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.wagnerlaw.com/our-team/jason-whittemore/
- Hillsborough County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Board of Directors
- Florida Justice Association Board of Directors, 2016
- Florida Justice Association Young Lawyers Section Board of Directors
- Florida Justice Association Young Lawyers Section Board of Directors- Past Chair
- President, Hillsborough County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Board of Directors, 2018
- Stetson University College of Law- JD/MBA- cum laude, 2006
- University of Florida- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, 2003
- United States General Services Administration Honor Award, 2008
- United States General Services Administration Honor Award, 2009
- Advisory Board for First Tee of Tampa Bay, 2017
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2021