Lara M. LaVoie
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Tampa, FloridaLaVoie & Kaizer, P.A. | Injury Attorneys
Multiple Office Locations For Your Convenience:
14502 North Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33618
7208 W. Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL, 32819
Attorney Lara M. LaVoie is a co-managing partner of the LaVoie & Kaizer, P.A. law firm, which has offices in Tampa, Orlando and Clearwater, Florida. Serving the rights and entitlements of innocent accident victims and their families across the state, Ms. LaVoie focuses her practice primarily on personal injury claims arising from motor vehicle accidents and premises liability issues as well as brain injuries, child injuries and other catastrophic injuries.
Having worked as an insurance defense attorney for more than a decade, Ms. LaVoie gained invaluable insight into the tactics insurance providers and large corporations use to reduce or deny claims. Armed with this experience, she is equipped to devise the most effective strategies possible to help increase her clients' chances of obtaining the maximum amount of compensation for the damages they incurred.
Over the course of her career, Ms. LaVoie has recovered numerous substantial awards for her plaintiff clients, earning her reputation as one of the leading attorneys in the state for personal injury claims. She holds Superb ratings on Avvo, and she has received many good reviews from her satisfied clients as well as recognition from her peers for her impeccable professionalism and exceptional legal abilities.
A 1998 graduate of the University of Florida, Ms. LaVoie attended the Florida State University College of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2002. While in law school, she received the Book Award in 2000 and the Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award in her final year. The Florida Bar admitted her to practice in 2002, and she is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida.
Active in her legal community, Ms. LaVoie is heavily involved with the Hillsborough County Bar Association, serving as co-chair for the Community Services Committee as well as member of the organization's Professionalism Promotions Subcommittee. She is also a member of the American Association for Justice and the Florida Justice Association.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Brain Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2002, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.lkinjurylaw.com/lavoie
- Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award awarded by Florida State University College of Law for volunteer service provided to the Legal Services of Greater Miami.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida Bar, Member, 2002-Present
- Chair, Community Services Committee, Hillsborough County Bar Association - 2013 to Present
- Member, Florida Justice Association, 2016-present
- University of Florida Warrington College of Business, with honors, BSBA, 1998
- Pre-suit settlement for 100K UIM policy limits for automobile accident where client underwent an RFA and an MUA and was diagnosed with a mild TBI., 2018
- 250K pre-suit settlement for rear-end automobile accident where client underwent a 2 disc replacement. Settlement achieved within 7 months of accident., 2018
- Settlement for policy limits of 100K for the bodily injury claim and 10K for the UM claim within 9 months after the car accident. Client was 19 at the time of the accident and underwent shoulder arthroscopy.. , 2016
- Settlement for 50K UM policy limits within 5 months of automobile accident. Client had cervical and lumbar herniations and underwent 1 cervical epidural injection. Client also had abnormal brain MRI and a diagnosed TBI., 2017
- Chair, Community Services Committee, Hillsborough County Bar Association, 2013 to Present, 2019
Office location for Lara M. LaVoie
14502 N. Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33618
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2024