Top rated personal injury attorney in Tampa, FloridaL Pincus Law, PLLC
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Criminal defense, DUI-DWI; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2005
Education: New England Law | Boston
L Pincus Law, PLLC12962 North Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33618 Visit website
Attorney Loren Pincus established the law firm bearing his name to obtain justice for those who are suffering injuries through no fault of their own as well as to defend the rights of those accused of criminal charges. He assists clients throughout Florida from his firm in Tampa with matters that involve:
- Personal injury: Car and motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, bicycle and pedestrian accidents, brain damage, and slip-and-fall accidents
- Criminal defense: Driving under the influence (DUI), traffic offenses, drug crimes, theft and fraud, gun and weapons offenses, assault, and battery
Born and brought up in Pinellas County, Florida, Mr. Pincus completed his Bachelor of Arts at Eckerd College in 2001 followed by his legal education at New England School of Law in 2005. He obtained his license to practice law in Florida the same year and later in Washington, D.C., New York, the United States Supreme Court and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
When his curriculum of law school in Boston was fulfilled, Mr. Pincus came back to Florida to embark on his legal career. He served for nearly five years as an Assistant State Attorney in Pinellas County. During his time as a prosecutor, he worked as Lead Trial Attorney while dealing with a wide spectrum of misdemeanor and felony cases. He carried out 50 cases to jury decision, including DUI manslaughter, first-degree murder and serious sexual battery, several of which gained media notice.
Mr. Pincus later invested seven years as an attorney in one of the longest-standing and most esteemed civil and criminal trial firms in the Tampa Bay locality, where he took care of matters from the start, plunging into the litigation process, ultimately arriving at a settlement or jury verdict. Armed with 15-plus years of experience and demonstrated outcomes, he founded L Pincus Law, PLLC, in 2017.
A recipient of several awards and accolades, Mr. Pincus is rated 10 out of 10 on Avvo and AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell. Furthermore, he was named to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list by The National Trial Lawyers.
Active in his community, Mr. Pincus is a member of the Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Florida Justice Association and the Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association. He was also chosen to serve a two-year term as the Community Counsel for the Office of the State Attorney in Hillsborough County in 2021.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ falls into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Criminal defense, Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Premises liability - plaintiff, Assault & battery, Criminal fraud, Drug & alcohol violations, Theft, Traffic violations, DUI/DWI
- 70% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Criminal defense
- 10% Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 2005, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://lpincuslaw.com/about-us
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- Pinellas County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Florida Bar, 2005
- District of Columbia Bar, 2008
- Federal Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2010
- New York Bar, 2012
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2018
- Recipient, AV Preeminent Rating
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers Association
- Superb – 10/10, Avvo
- Boca Ciega High School
- Eckerd College - B.A. in Business Management, Honors: Captain of the school’s NCAA Division II Baseball Team, 2001
- Major League Baseball Player's Association - Certified Player Agent, 2018
- State of Florida - Athlete Agent, 2012
- Motor Vehicle Accident - Settlement $320,000.00 Older married couple were involved in traumatic crash while passengers in their son's vehicle. Client's had complicated prior medical/injury histories. \Obtained insurance policy limits from at-fault driver in addition to two underinsured motorist policies, 2022
- Motor Vehicle Accident - Settlement $250,000.00 Young female client was struck by a driver who ran a red light. Liability was initially disputed, however our firm's investigation, including law enforcement public records/video request confirmed our client's version of events. Significant spinal injuries which required surgical intervention, 2022
Office location for Loren Pincus
12962 North Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33618
- Super Lawyers: 2023