Marc D. Johnson
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Tampa, FloridaLarson Johnson, P.L.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Business Litigation, Medical Malpractice; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 1995
Education: Stetson University College of Law
Larson Johnson, P.L.2011 West Cleveland Street
Tampa, FL 33606-1756 Visit website
Attorney Marc D. Johnson is a partner and founding member of Larson Johnson, P.L., in Tampa, Florida. Mr. Johnson devotes his practice to personal injury, serving individuals and families in Tampa and throughout Florida who are victims of a catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, nursing home abuse and neglect, medical malpractice, and limited business disputes. He has significant experience in matters involving auto and trucking litigation, birth injury, brain injury, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and neglect, premises liability, products liability and wrongful death litigation.
Mr. Johnson has successfully attained million and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients. Because of these achievements, he has received honors, including an AV Preeminent* rating from the peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell, peer recognized as a one of the Best Lawyers in America as published in US News and World Reports, he was featured in Florida Trend magazine as one of the “Legal Elite” and was named one of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by The National Trial Lawyers. He has also been named one of Tampa Bay’s “Top Lawyers” and “Legal Leaders” by The National Law Journal, was inducted into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and is a fellow in the Southern Trial Lawyers Association.
Actively involved in his legal community, Mr. Johnson belongs to the Hillsborough County Bar Association, The Florida Bar, the Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association, the Florida Justice Association and the American Association for Justice. He also participates in charitable organizations and social groups in the Tampa Bay region.
Mr. Johnson graduated from the University of Florida and earned his law degree from Stetson University College of Law, where he was a member of the Stetson Law Review.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Business Litigation, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dram Shop Laws, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Business Litigation
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1995, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.larsonjohnsonlaw.com/attorneys/marc-johnson/
- Member, Florida Bar
- Member, Florida Justice Association
- Member, Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, American Justice Association
- Member, Hillsborough County Bar Association
- University of Florida, B.S., 1988
- AV “Preeminent” Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Florida’s Legal Elite, Florida Trend Magazine
- Tampa Bay’s Top Lawyers, The National Law Journal
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Mr. Johnson is a peer review rated Best Lawyer in America as seen in US News and World Reports., Best Lawyer in America, Best Lawyers
- Florida “Super Lawyer”
- Tampa’s Legal Leaders, The National Law Journal
- Fellow, Southern Trial Lawyers Association
Office location for Marc D. Johnson
2011 West Cleveland Street
Tampa, FL 33606-1756
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023