Marian P. McCulloch
Top rated family law attorney in Tampa, FloridaProbasco Singer Bayne, PLLC
Practice Areas: Family law
Licensed in Florida since: 1980
Education: Stetson University College of Law
Probasco Singer Bayne, PLLC1011 North Armenia Avenue
Tampa, FL 33607 Phone: 813-254-3735 Email: Marian P. McCulloch Visit website
Board Certified, Marital & Family Law, attorney specializing in high asset divorces, complex dissolution litigation and negotiation, valuation of business assets and real estate entities, premarital agreements, modern family formation and divorce, child custody, timesharing & parenting plans, alimony and child support. Skilled in Collaborative Law for clients seeking a more private process.
Dedicated to a civilized, respectful, fair resolution of all issues.
AV-rated preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell; Florida Super Lawyers since 2006, Best Lawyers in America since 2008.
Past President, Hillsborough County Bar Association; past Chair, Marital & Family Law Section; founding Master, Family Law Inn of Tampa; member & former Co-chair Tampa Bay Collaborative Divorce Group; served on The Florida Bar's Marital & Family Law Certification Committee.
Speaker or moderator at numerous legal education courses including The Florida Bar's Marital and Family Law Review Course 2009; workshop leader at the Florida Bar Matrimonial Trial Advocacy Seminars 1998-2007.
First Admitted: 1980, Florida
- Marian is Past President of the Hillsborough County Bar Association; Past Chair of its Marital & Family Law Section; She is a founding Master of the Stann W. Givens Family Law Inn of Tampa Bay, American Inns of Court; She served on the Florida Bar's Marital & Family Law Certification Committee and on its Certification Review Panel; She was a speaker at the Florida Bar's 2009 Marital & Family Law Review Course, and has served as a workshop leader at the Florida Bar's Matrimonial Trial Advocacy Seminars (1998, 2000, 2003, 2005 and 2007). Marian is a member and former Co-chair of the Collaborative Divorce Lawyers of Tampa Bay and a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Board Certified in Marital & Family Law, by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education since 1996.
- Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator, 2009
- Marian is a trained facilitator for the Mourner's Path, a grief ministry offered at St. John's Episcopal Church, in Hyde Park.
- Marian was recognized at The George E. Edgecomb Courthouse on April 13, 2011 by the 2010-2011 Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Oversight Committee for her outstanding pro bono service by a lawyer. Since 1991 she has handled 11 family law cases for the Bay Area Volunteer Lawyers Program and contributed over 150 pro bono hours. She consistently volunteers for pro bono cases involving complex family law matters.
- The Theodore Millison Professionalism Award is an award given once a year to an attorney in the Inn of Court who has exhibited exceptional professionalism in the practice of family law., Theodore Millison Professionalism Award, Stann W. Givens Family Law Inn of Tampa, American Inns of Court, 2011
- Leader in the Law, Florida Association for Women Attorneys, 2011: This designation is awarded annually to a select group of attorneys from around the state who have been nominated by their local FAWL chapters and meet the criteria for the recognition. To be named a Leader in the Law, an attorney must have earned professional respect, made a significant impact in her local community through legal services or volunteer activities, exemplified the qualities of a positive role model, and advanced the cause of women in the community, Leader in the Law, Florida Association for Women Attorneys, 2011
- She was the recipient of the Hillsborough County Bar Association's Red McEwen Award for outstanding support to the President in 1999 and again in 2002., Red McEwen Award, Hillsborough County Bar Association, 2002
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2023
Top ListsTop 50: Women Florida Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2012, 2014, 2018
Certificates and credentials
Marital & Family Law