Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Tampa, FL
- Free Consultation
Mark Lee is the principal attorney at Lee Injury Law Firm, PLLC, in Tampa, Florida, and has over seven years of experience practicing law. Focusing his practice primarily on workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability matters, Mr. Lee provides sound and dedicated counsel to his clients throughout the state of Florida.
Mr. Lee is a compassionate and fierce advocate for his clients. He takes the time to get to understand his clients’ cases and provides tailored strategies for each unique case. He is well-aware of the sensitive nature of these cases and handles each case with the sensitivity it deserves. He ensures he is accessible to his clients and keeps communication lines open, by answering all their questions and keeping them informed through the entire process.
Mr. Lee obtained his law degree from the University of Tulsa College of Law, where he also received a Health Law certificate as he focused on studying health care. He has a bachelor’s degree in public health from the University of South Florida.
An active affiliate with renowned legal associations, Mr. Lee is a member of the Florida Workers’ Advocates, The Florida Bar’s Workers’ Compensation Section and the Florida Justice Association. In the Florida Workers’ Advocates, he serves as a board member and also spends a lot of time serving at the Tampa Bay Workers’ Compensation and Disability American Inn of Court.
Mr. Lee believes in giving back to those who need it the most and has been active in giving his time to the Iron Gate of Tulsa, the Volunteers of America, the Metropolitan Ministries, and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay. He also frequently serves as volunteer judge at the Hillsborough County Teen Court program.
Honored for his impeccable legal services, Mr. Lee has an “Excellent” rating on Avvo and is an honoree of Florida Trend’s Legal Elite 2021. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for obtaining numerous million-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients, while also being on the Top Trial Lawyers in America list.
About Mark Lee
First Admitted: 2014, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.leeinjuryfirm.com/attorney/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer, Volunteers of America
- Volunteer, Metropolitan Ministries
- Volunteer, Iron Gate of Tulsa
- Regular Volunteer Judge, Hillsborough County Teen Court diversion program, 2014
- Volunteer, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay
- Member, Florida Workers’ Advocates
- Tampa Bay Workers’ Compensation Inns of Court
- Workers' Compensation Section of the Florida Bar, 2015
- Member, The Florida Bar Workers’ Compensation Section
- Board Member, Florida Workers’ Advocates
- Member, Florida Bar
- Member, Florida Justice Association
- University of South Florida, Major: Public Health
- Rookie of the Year, Florida Workers' Advocates, 2015
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite, 2021
- Avvo “Excellent” rating
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, Member, The Top Trial Lawyers in America®
- Named a Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2016 – 2022
Last Updated: 5/15/2022