Top rated Family Law attorney in Tampa, FloridaLaw Offices of Patricia Palma, PA
Since forming her own firm in 2000, Patricia Palma has focused her practice exclusively on family law matters. From her office in Tampa, Florida, she assists clients throughout Central Florida who are facing the end of their marriages and who are thus having to deal with divorce-related issues such as complex property division, child custody and visitation, and spousal and child support. Ms. Palma also handles military divorces as well as those between same-sex couples. Ms. Palma believes the best and most cost-effective way to resolve a family law matter is through effective negotiation. However, in those cases where the other spouse refuses to resolve the case equitably, court intervention may be required. That is when Ms. Palma's 20 years of trial experience are utilized to protect the best interests of her clients and their children.
As a tribute to her successful track record and high degree of ethics, Ms. Palma has received an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo. She is admitted to practice before all Florida courts, and she is fluent in Spanish and speaks conversational Swedish. She is a member of The Stann Givens Family Law American Inn of Court of Tampa and the Hillsborough County Bar Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1998, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.palmadivorcelaw.com/attorney/olga-patricia-palma...
- Attorney Ad Litem for Children in the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit, volunteer
- Civil Counsel for Crossroads for Florida Kids & Florida’s Children First
- Family Law Inn of Court in Tampa, Florida
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member
- University of South Florida, B.A., cum laude, 1995
- AV-Rated , Martindale-Hubbell, 2017
- AV-Rated , Martindale-Hubbell, 2016
- AV-Rated , Martindale-Hubbell, 2015
- Superb Rating 10 , AVVO, 2018
- Selected by Florida Trend Magazine as Florida Legal Elite in the area of Family and Marital Law
- AV-Rated Martindale-Hubbell, 2019
- AV-Rated Martindale-Hubbell, 2022
- AV-Rated Martindale-Hubbell, 2018
Office location for Patricia Palma
610 W Horatio St
Tampa, FL 33606
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2023