Patrick A. Barthle, II
Top rated Class Action & Mass Torts attorney in Tampa, FloridaMorgan & Morgan
Practice Areas: Class Action & Mass Torts, Civil Litigation; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2012
Education: Washington and Lee University School of Law
Morgan & Morgan201 North Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602 Visit website
Patrick A. Barthle, II, is an attorney in the complex litigation group at the national law firm of Morgan & Morgan in Tampa, Florida. Mr. Barthle has several years of legal experience and focuses his practice in the area of consumer class action lawsuits, serving clients throughout the Tampa region.
Mr. Barthle handles complex litigation involving consumer protection class action lawsuits. He provides committed and dedicated representation to consumers who have been harmed or wronged by the actions of others. He is passionate about advocating on behalf of his clients and providing the highest quality of legal services to ensure justice is achieved.
Originally from Dade City, Florida, Mr. Barthle earned bachelor’s degrees in criminology and history from the University of Florida, graduating cum laude. While attending undergraduate school, he was president of the St. Augustine Catholic Church and Student Center and a member of the Phi Beta Kappa honor society.
After completing his bachelor’s degrees, Mr. Barthle went on to graduate summa cum laude with his law degree from Washington and Lee University School of Law. While pursuing his legal studies, he served as lead articles editor for the Washington and Lee Law Review and president of Washington and Lee University Law Families.
Before joining Morgan & Morgan PA, Mr. Barthle clerked for a judge of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and practiced at another Florida-based law firm. He enjoys staying involved in the Florida legal community and is an active member of The Florida Bar.
Practice areasClass Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 70% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 30% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2012, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/patrick-a-barthle-ii/
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society, Washington and Lee University School of Law
- President of the W&L Law Families student organization, Washington and Lee University School of Law
- Order of the Coif, Washington and Lee University School of Law
- Florida Bar
- Whistling Rogues: A Comparative Analysis of the Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Bounty Program, 69 Wash. & Lee L. Rev. 1201 (2012)
- Lead Articles Editor for the Wash. & Lee Law Review, Washington and Lee University School of Law
- University of Florida, Honors College, Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, History and Criminology, Phi Beta Kappa, 2009
Office location for Patrick A. Barthle, II
201 North Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2021