Regina P. Hunter
Top rated Family Law attorney in Tampa, FloridaHunter Law, P.A.
Practice Areas: Family Law, Personal Injury
Licensed in Florida since: 1998
Education: Stetson University College of Law
Hunter Law, P.A.5025 West Lemon St
Tampa, FL 33609 Visit website
Attorney Regina P. Hunter founded her Tampa law office, Hunter Law, P.A., in 1995. In the 20 years that have passed since her firm's doors opened, Ms. Hunter has established herself as one of the Tampa Bay Area's leading attorneys in the areas of personal injury and family law through her work on hundreds of complex cases, which include high-asset divorces, paternity suits, mediation, modifications and relocations, and domestic violence cases, among others.
Ms. Hunter, an Ohio native, moved to Florida to attend Stetson University College of Law. After earning her Juris Doctor, she decided to remain in the Tampa Bay Area and focus her career on helping the residents of Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Brandon, Bradenton, Sarasota, and surrounding Hillsborough and Pinellas counties.
The Florida Bar admitted Ms. Hunter in 1998, and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida soon followed suit. Since beginning her legal career, attorney Hunter has distinguished herself by repeatedly demonstrating her legal abilities in Florida's courtrooms. She is peer review-rated as AV Preeminent* according to Martindale-Hubbell, and she holds a "Superb" Avvo rating.
In addition to being a dedicated attorney, Ms. Hunter is also a dedicated and active member of the legal and business communities on national, state and local levels. She is a member of a number of organizations and associations, including the National Association of Professional Women, the American Association for Justice, the Florida Justice Association and the Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers. In addition, she is a member of the Family Law Section of The Florida Bar and the Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards
Practice areasFamily Law, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1998, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://hunterlawgroup.com/our-attorneys/regina-p-hunter/
- “AV Preeminent® Rating” by Martindale-Hubbell
- Academic Honors, Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Saint Mary’s College, Notre Dame, Indiana Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and Political Science with a minor in Women’s Studies, with Academic Honors.
- National Association of Professional Women
- Family Law Section member of the Florida Bar
- American Inns of Court (former member)
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Motor Vehicle Highway and Premises Liability Section member of the American Association for Justice
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Family Law Section member of the Hillsborough County Bar
- US District Court, Middle District of Florida
- American Association for Justice (Formally the Association of Trial Lawyers of America- ATLA)
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association
Office location for Regina P. Hunter
5025 West Lemon St
Tampa, FL 33609
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023