Scott A. Arthur
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Tampa, FloridaJoseph F. Diaco, Jr., P.A.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Insurance Coverage
Licensed in Florida since: 2005
Education: Georgetown University Law Center
As a partner with Joseph F. Diaco, Jr., P.A., in Tampa, Florida, attorney Scott A. Arthur exclusively represents those who have suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence and claimants and policyholders who have been wronged by insurers.
Handling all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, Mr. Arthur has recovered numerous substantial settlements and verdicts on behalf of his plaintiff clients. Through his insurance coverage and bad faith practice, he has been equally effective at ensuring his clients receive the full amount of benefits they deserve while holding the insurance companies accountable for their questionable practices.
As a dedicated advocate for the injured and insured across his region, Mr. Arthur has earned many accolades from his peers, including an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell and designation from The National Trial Lawyers as one of the Top 100 trial attorneys in the country. In addition, he has received scores of outstanding reviews and positive referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2001 honors graduate of the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Arts in economics and criminology, Mr. Arthur attended Georgetown University Law Center, where he served as editor for the Georgetown Immigration Law Journal. He obtained his Juris Doctor in 2005, and The Florida Bar admitted him to practice that same year. He is also admitted to practice before all of the federal district courts of Florida and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
First Admitted: 2005, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://diacolaw.com/attorneys/scott-arthur-esq/
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- , Super Lawyer Insurance Coverage, Florida Super Lawyer
- “AV” Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- “Rising Star”, Florida Super Lawyers
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Federal Courts, 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2008
- Federal Courts, Middle District of Florida, 2006
- Florida Bar Association, 2005
- Georgetown University Law Center Juris Doctor, 2005 Editor, Georgetown Immigration Law Journal University of Florida B.A. Economics and Criminology, with honors
- Editor, Georgetown Immigration Law Journal
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009, 2011 - 2018