Scott A. Arthur
Top rated insurance coverage attorney in Tampa, FloridaJoseph F. Diaco, Jr., P.A.
As a partner with Joseph F. Diaco, Jr., P.A., in Tampa, Florida, attorney Scott A. Arthur focuses his practice primarily on representing the rights and entitlements of those who suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence as well as policyholders who have disputes against their insurance providers.
Handling all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, Mr. Arthur has recovered numerous substantial settlements and verdicts on behalf of his plaintiff clients. Through his insurance coverage and bad faith practice, he has been equally effective at ensuring his clients receive the full amount of benefits they deserve while holding the insurance companies accountable for their questionable practices.
Regarded as one of the leading advocates for the injured and insured across his region, Mr. Arthur has earned many accolades from his peers, including an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell and designation from The National Trial Lawyers as one of the Top 100 trial attorneys in the country. In addition, he has received scores of outstanding reviews and positive referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2001 honors graduate of the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Arts in economics and criminology, Mr. Arthur attended Georgetown University Law Center, where he served as editor for the Georgetown Immigration Law Journal. He obtained his Juris Doctor in 2005, and The Florida Bar admitted him to practice that same year. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasInsurance coverage, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Insurance, Bad faith insurance, Wrongful death
- 50% Insurance coverage
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2005, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://diacolaw.com/attorneys/
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- “AV” Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Super Lawyers “Rising Star”, 2009 and 2011 - 2017
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Federal Courts, 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2008
- Federal Courts, Middle District of Florida, 2006
- Florida Bar Association, 2005
- Georgetown University Law Center Juris Doctor, 2005 Editor, Georgetown Immigration Law Journal University of Florida B.A. Economics and Criminology, with honors
- Editor, Georgetown Immigration Law Journal
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate
Office location for Scott A. Arthur
605 S Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33606
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009, 2011 - 2018