Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Tampa, FL
A founding member of the Hoyer Law Group, PLLC, Sean Estes represents clients in Tampa, Florida, and the surrounding areas. His practice is focused on matters of business law, employment law and whistleblower cases. With over a decade of experience, he helped represented more than 200 million people in a settlement and changed the way the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act is implemented very early in his career.
Mr. Estes graduated cum laude from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Economics. An Anderson Scholar, he was also a National Merit Finalist. At the University of Florida Levin College of Law, he also graduated cum laude with a Juris Doctor and was a member of the Florida Journal of International Law. While in law school, he was a trial practice teaching assistant.
A member of the Federal Bar Association, and a fellow of The Florida Bar Foundation, Mr. Estes is dedicated to fostering integrity and ethics in the legal profession through his work with the C. H. Ferguson M. E. White American Inn of Court. While representing clients in a class action suit, he secured more than $4 million for those who were victimized by payday loan rollover schemes.
Unafraid to take on some of the largest financial institutions in favor of his clients, he shares his knowledge as a continuing legal education course instructor in matters of cloud computing ethics. Mr. Estes is currently admitted to practice in the state of Florida and before the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin.
- 40%Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 40%Employment & Labor: Employee
- 10%Employment & Labor: Employer
- 10%Employment Litigation: Defense
Employment Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation, Employment Law - Employee, Whistleblower
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
About Sean Estes
First Admitted: 2008, Florida
- University of Florida B.A., Political Science and Economics, cum laude, Anderson Scholar, National Merit Finalist, Member, Omicron Delta Epsilon and Phi Kappa Phi, 2005
- Florida Bar Foundation Fellow, 2013
- Federal Bar Association, 2016
- Member of the Ferguson-White Inn of Court, an organization dedicated to fostering ethics and integrity in the legal profession., 2010
- False Claims Act
- Qui Tam
Last Updated: 5/15/2022