Web Earl Brennan
Top rated personal injury attorney in Tampa, FloridaBrennan, Holden & Kavouklis, P.A. Attorneys at Law
An attorney at Brennan Holden & Kavouklis, P.A., Weldon "Web" Earl Brennan focuses his practice on personal injury and wrongful death litigation. From the firm's office in Tampa, Florida, he represents clients throughout the state. Admitted to practice in Florida since 1989, Mr. Weldon is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit. He has been certified as a specialist in civil trial law by The Florida Bar's Board of Legal Specialization & Education.
Mr. Brennan's client base is composed of people who have been harmed by the negligence or recklessness of other parties. The types of cases that he has handled during his distinguished career have arisen out of incidents involving medical malpractice, defective products, legal malpractice, nursing home neglect, and truck and other motor vehicle accidents. Mr. Brennan has been able to obtain millions of dollars in compensation for his clients through both jury awards and negotiated settlements. In one 2007 trial, he received a jury verdict of approximately $62 million, which was subsequently reduced to $45 million on account of the plaintiff's comparative negligence.
These and other results have earned Mr. Brennan a membership in the invitation-only Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and the recognition of his colleagues has been reflected in other ways as well. He has received both an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and a "Superb" peer-review rating through Avvo, and he has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America. A member of several professional organizations, Mr. Brennan is a 1989 honors graduate of the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Professional liability: plaintiff
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 20% Professional liability: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1989, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.fightinginjustice.com/web-earl-brennan
- July 2007 - Verdict of approximately 45 million after reduction for comparative negligence.
- American Inns of Court
- Public Justice (formerly the Trial Lawyers for Public Justice), Member
- American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America - ATLA), Member
- The Florida Bar, Member
- The American Bar Association, Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Board of Directors, 1997
- Florida Justice Association (FJA) (formerly the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers), Eagle Sponsor
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- Past President of the Florida Justice Association (formerly the Academy of Trial Lawyers), 2004 - 2005, and Past President of the Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association, 2003 - 2004 and remains a member of its Board of Directors
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- Top 10 verdicts in the United States, 2007
- Super Lawyers, Top 5 percent of lawyers in the state of Florida
- AV Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Board-certified Civil Trial Lawyer by the Florida Bar and the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering from Georgia Tech, 1982 and J.D. from the University of Florida with Honors.
Office location for Web Earl Brennan
115 South Newport Avenue
Tampa, FL 33606