Brian P. Vassallo
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in West Palm Beach, FL
Brian P. Vassallo is a workers’ compensation attorney at the law firm of Vassallo, Bilotta & Davis in West Palm Beach, Florida. Mr. Vassallo has over 20 years of legal experience and provides dedicated representation to clients throughout South Florida, in Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties.
Understanding the trauma that is often caused by a work-related injury, Mr. Vassallo is committed to obtaining the best possible outcome for each client. He is board-certified in workers’ compensation by The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization & Education, and his many years of knowledge and experience are a major asset to the clients he serves.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Vassallo has litigated many workers’ compensation cases. He is also familiar with alternative dispute resolution, arbitrating and mediating various matters for clients who wish to resolve their legal disputes outside of the courtroom. In addition to workers’ compensation, he has experience with civil litigation, estate planning, foreclosures, personal injury, real estate and Social Security Disability matters.
Mr. Vassallo is a 1995 graduate of Florida State University, where he received a bachelor’s degree. He went on to earn his law degree from Stetson University College of Law in 1998. Following law school, he passed the Florida bar examination and acquired his license to practice law before all Florida state courts.
In honor of his accomplishments, Mr. Vassallo is AV Preeminent peer-review rated,* the highest rating, through Martindale-Hubbell.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Additional office location
50 E. Ocean Blvd.
Stuart, Florida 34994
About Brian P. Vassallo
First Admitted: 1998, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.vassallobilotta.com/attorneys/brian-phillip-vass...
- Stetson College of Law Graduate, 1998
- Florida State University Graduate, 1995
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Workers' Compensation, 2018
- Protections for loved ones after a workplace fatality https://t.co/mNmBwyt2C9
- Workers' compensation can help with injuries and illnesses https://t.co/TRQZ4gNqPa
- Falls are a serious danger for construction workers in Florida https://t.co/WeVun7wVGl
- The Social Security system took in roughly $35 billion more (including interest) than it paid out in 2016. According to the 2017 Annual R …
- What workers' compensation benefits are available to me? https://t.co/A0jamLYNGC
Last Updated: 5/15/2022