Craig I. Kelley
Top rated bankruptcy attorney in West Palm Beach, FloridaKelley, Fulton, Kaplan & Eller
A senior partner at Kelley & Fulton, P.L., Craig I. Kelley has close to 30 years of experience with bankruptcy, asset protection and general business law. Those in South Florida benefit from his focus and determination in representing clients dealing with matters of collections, debtor and creditor rights, foreclosures, business sales, corporate law, real estate law, and commercial and business litigation.
Mr. Kelley graduated from the University of Florida in 1985 with a Bachelor of Science before moving on to earn his Juris Doctor from the University of Miami in 1988. He then began his successful law career, currently has an Avvo “Superb” rating, and for his adherence to legal ethics and superior skills, Mr. Kelley has earned the highest rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Admitted to practice in Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Mr. Kelley is also a prolific, respected speaker, giving seminars on business and bankruptcy. With a passion for educating future lawyers, he has been an adjunct professor at the Palm Beach State College for over 20 years, teaching bankruptcy and business law.
The Palm Beach County Bar Association Referral Service counts Mr. Kelley as a participating bankruptcy attorney, and he shares his experience through regular contributions about asset protection and bankruptcy in local magazines. A personal approach that produces results is the requirement he strives to meet with every case.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Mr. Kelley is a debt relief agent. He helps people and businesses seek relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
Practice areasBankruptcy: business, Bankruptcy: consumer, Business/corporate
Bankruptcy law, Business formation and planning, Limited liability companies, Sub-chapter s corporations, Contracts, Business organizations
- 40% Bankruptcy: business
- 40% Bankruptcy: consumer
- 20% Business/corporate
First Admitted: 1988, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.kelleylawoffice.com/attorneys-staff/craig-kelley...
- Truist Bank
- Cheney Brothers, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank
- First Citizens Bank & Trust
- Synovus Bank, 2014
- Sovereign Marine Group, Inc.
- Bahama Boat Works, Inc.
- Adjunct Professor of bankruptcy and business law at Palm Beach State College for over 20 years.
- Regular contributor of articles for various magazines such as “Simply the Best Magazine” about bankruptcy and asset protection in Florida.
- AV® Preeminent™ Rating, Martindale-Hubbell®
- , Adjunct Professor of the Year , Palm Beach State College, 2018
- University of Miami Law School, Juris Doctor, 1988
- University of Florida, B.S. in Finance , 1985
- Florida, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1990
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, 1988
- Business Law
- Business Sales
- Debtor/Creditor Rights
- Professor Of Bankruptcy Law
Office location for Craig I. Kelley
1665 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401-2109
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023