Evan H. Frederick
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in West Palm Beach, FL
Evan H. Frederick is a partner in the Morgan & Morgan Business Trial Group, West Palm Beach office. He has successfully recovered tens of millions of dollars for individuals and businesses in complex business litigation and securities arbitration matters.
Mr. Frederick’s contingency fee-only practice centers on representing the “little guy,” driven by the core principle that each client should have their day in Court regardless of how deep their pockets are. He regularly handles business litigation matters throughout state and federal courts in Florida, including, among others, contract disputes, business torts, partner disputes, professional negligence, and theft of trade secrets. Mr. Frederick has also helped hundreds of investors in FINRA arbitration recover their investment losses caused by brokerage firms and financial advisors’ mismanagement and unsuitable recommendations.
In 2014 and 2017-2022, Mr. Frederick was named a “Rising Star” in Business Litigation by Florida Super Lawyers magazine – an annual publication that recognizes the top 2.5 percent of the state’s lawyers under the age of 40. He is also active in the local community, including serving on several committees for the Palm Beach County Bar Association and Florida Bar and participating in the Leadership West Palm Beach program.
Mr. Frederick received his J.D. and M.B.A. degrees from Florida State University. He received his undergraduate degree from Saint Louis University, Magna Cum Laude, in finance, where he also was a two-time NCAA All-American Golfer and a semi-finalist at the 2004 U.S. Amateur Public Links Championship. In February 2011, he was inducted into the Saint Louis University Athletics Hall of Fame for golf.
About Evan H. Frederick
First Admitted: 2009, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/evan-frederick
- Member, Judicial Relations Committee of the Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Palm Beach County Chapter
- Florida Bar Association, Business Law Section
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Member, Securities Law CLE Committee, Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member, Executive Board of the Palm Beach County Bar Association's Young Lawyer Section
- Author, "Does a 'Finder' of Corporate Financing Need to Register Under the Securities Laws to be Compensated?" Palm Beach County Bar Bulletin, December 2011
- Author, "Minority Owner Rights in a Closely Held Company" Palm Beach County Bar Bulletin, April 2013
Pro bono/Community Service
- Member, Leadership West Palm Beach
- Florida State University, M.B.A., 2008
- Saint Louis University, B.S., Magna Cum Laude (Finance), Honors: President’s Honor Roll and Dean’s List, Member, NCAA Division One Golf Team, Male Student-Athlete of the Year for Outstanding Achievement in Athletics, Academics and Community Service, Member, Student Athletic Advisory Board, Cleveland Golf All-American (2x), Ranked as high as #2 nationally for collegiate golfers by Golfweek Magazine, Semi-finalist, United States Golf Association U.S. Amateur Public Links Championship, Member, Saint Louis University Athletics Hall of Fame, 2005
Last Updated: 5/15/2022