Jason A. McIntosh
Top rated personal injury attorney in West Palm Beach, FloridaLytal, Reiter, Smith, Ivey & Fronrath
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Products liability, Medical malpractice; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2013
Education: Florida State University College of Law
Lytal, Reiter, Smith, Ivey & Fronrath515 N Flagler Dr
West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Visit website
Jason McIntosh is an attorney at Lytal, Reiter, Smith, Ivey & Fronrath in West Palm Beach, Florida. Mr. McIntosh handles personal injury and medical malpractice cases, serving clients in West Palm Beach and throughout Florida.
Mr. McIntosh is dedicated to fighting for the rights of his clients after they have been injured due to the negligence of another party. He has significant trial experience and aggressively pursues compensation for each client. Understanding that the legal process can be overwhelming and complex, he guides clients each step of the way while providing professional and competent legal service.
Born in New York and raised in Palm Beach County, Mr. McIntosh received a bachelor’s degree from Florida Atlantic University and earned his law degree from Florida State University College of Law. He gained his initial legal experience while attending law school through serving as an intern with the Florida House of Representatives Democratic Office and the Office of the State Attorney.
Upon law school graduation in 2013, Mr. McIntosh passed the Florida bar examination in and obtained his license to practice law before all Florida state courts. Earlier in his legal career, he worked as an assistant state attorney for the 15th Judicial District of Florida. This role allowed him to develop and refine his litigation skills through the handling of numerous jury trials.
Mr. McIntosh is active in his legal community through membership in professional organizations. He belongs to the Palm Beach County Bar Association, the Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division, the Palm Beach County Justice Association, the Florida Justice Association and the F. Malcolm Cunningham, Sr. Bar Association.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Motor vehicle defects, Dental malpractice, Medical malpractice, Birth injury, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis, Informed consent
- 70% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2013, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.foryourrights.com/team/jason-a-mcintosh/
- B.A., Florida Atlantic University, 2007
- Florida Justice Association Young Lawyer's Section- Board Member, 2017
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Young Lawyers Division of The Florida Bar Association
- F. Malcolm Cunningham, Sr Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida, 2013
- F. Malcolm Cunningham Sr. Bar Association- President, 2018
- Florida Justice Association Young Lawyer's Section - Board Member, 2016
- F. Malcolm Cunningham Sr. Bar Association-President-Elect, 2017
- Florida Justice Association Young Lawyer's Section - Board Member, 2018
- F. Malcolm Cunningham Sr. Bar Association-Treasurer, 2016
Office location for Jason A. McIntosh
515 N Flagler Dr
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Jason A. McIntosh
Find me online
- We understand during these difficult times, it is hard to find an attorney you can trust. Here at Lytal, Reiter, S… https://t.co/bWkpZyBGAM
- Next week, LRSIF Paralegal Investigator Troy Fleming will be presenting his investigation of potential new products… https://t.co/qMSEF6p4Ob
- LRSIF Paralegal Investigator Lisa French volunteered last night with Grace Packs. This is an amazing organization… https://t.co/3yww6pLmOt