Jason D. Weisser
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in West Palm Beach, FL
Selected to Rising Stars: 2009
As partner at Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoeller, Overbeck & Baxter, P.A., Jason D. Weisser represents clients throughout the entire United States with a focus on Florida. His practice is focused on the following legal issues: medical malpractice, wrongful death, nursing home abuse, class action litigation, car accidents, products liability, airplane accidents, boating accidents, truck accidents, maritime accidents and premises liability.
During his distinguished career, Mr. Weisser was recognized by the Daily Business Review in 2011 as The Most Effective Medical Malpractice Lawyer; 2015 Medical Malpractice Top Rated Lawyer; Two time recipient of the Florida Justice Association Bronze Eagle Award. Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers 2008 – present; 2015 America’s Most Honored Professionals Top 5%; Daily Business Review – Top Attorneys of South Florida 2017; 2018 America’s Most Honored Professional Top 1%; 2018 Top Attorneys In Florida; 2018 America’s Most Honored Business; 2019 America’s Most Honored Professionals; 2019 Florida Super Lawyer; The National Trial Lawyers Top 25 Medical Malpractice Lawyers; The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Weisser is admitted to practice in New Jersey and Florida, and before the Supreme Court of the United States, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. A member of The Florida Bar, Mr. Weisser is also active within the American Board of Trial Advocates, the American Association for Justice, the Florida Justice Association, the Palm Beach County Justice Association, the Palm Beach County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
In 1992, Mr. Weisser graduated from Syracuse University with a Bachelor of Science. He then achieved his goal of becoming an attorney when he graduated from New York Law School in 1996 with his Juris Doctor as a recipient of the Order of the Barristers award.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Class Actions, Asbestos, Toxic Torts, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2015, 2017 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2009
Certificates and Credentials
- Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization
About Jason D. Weisser
First Admitted: 1996, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.shw-law.com/attorneys/jason-d-weisser/
- $1,995,000 settlement- single engine plane crash as a result of negligent maintenance and repair of the altimeter and FAA violations of airport.
- $1,100,000 settlement- 3 individuals who were sexually assaulted by a priest and suffered serious emotional injuries.
- $1 million dollars- for young man who suffered brain injury from boating accident.
- $1,00,000 settlement- clients' feet were severely burned due to caretaker's negligence.
- $2,525,000- Man in his 20's suffered significant injury to his leg from a product failure.
- $2,600,000 settlement- 50 year old plaintiff who contracted food poisoning at resort in Turks and Calcos and suffered serious traumatic rain injury as a result of fall.
- $1.25 settlement for negligent cardiac procedure.
- $1,500,000 settlement- Involving a man in his 30's for failed back surgery.
- $2,000,000- Medical malpractice settlement.
- $4,500,000- Medical malpractice verdict.
- $3,500,00 settlement- client suffered a severe brain injury for negligence of emergency worker.
- $1.3 million pedestrian hit by car suffering back injury.
- $1,125,000 settlement- Involving 40 year old female who suffered permanent injuries resulting in multiple surgeries.
- $1,500,000 verdict- 42-year old plaintiff was rear ended in a car accident and suffered a back injury requiring two surgeries.
- $3,077,000- Auto accident Settlement.
- $1,578,000 verdict- for gentleman who suffered serious neck and back injuries from motor vehicle crash.
- $1,800,000 verdict- for gentleman who suffered a neck injury from a car accident.
- $3,019,000 settlement- 18-year old plaintiff was run over by a truck that was backing up, resulting in numerous fractures and permanent scaring.
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court, 2005
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2002
- United States District Court-Middle District of Florida, 2008
- United States District Court-Northern District of Florida, 1998
- United States District Court-Southern District of Florida, 1998
- New Jersey Bar, 1997
- Florida Bar, 1996
- Top Personal Injury Attorneys in Florida, American Registry
- America’s Most Honored Professional, 2019
- AV Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- America’s Most Honored Business, 2018
- Top Attorneys In Florida, 2018
- America’s Most Honored Professional Top 1%, 2018
- Daily Business Review – Top Attorneys of South Florida, 2017
- Medical Malpractice Top Rated Lawyer, 2015
- America’s Most Honored Professionals Top 5%, 2015
- Most Effective Medical Malpractice Lawyer – Florida Daily Business Review, 2011
- Super Lawyer, Florida Super Lawyers Magazine, 2019
- AV Preeminent Attorney, 2012 – present
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers 2008 – present
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 25 Medical Malpractice Trial Lawyer
- Order of the Barrister Award Recipient, New York Law School
- Two time recipient of the Florida Justice Association Bronze Eagle Award
- Board Certified by the Florida Bar as a Civil Trial Lawyer
- Syracuse University, B.S., Crouse - Hinds School of Management, Dual Major – Transportation and Distribution Management and Marketing,1992
- , Update on the red light camera class action lawsuit., 2020
- , How much is my case worth?, 2019
- , Can I sue my insurance company if they deny my claim?, 2019
- , How soon after an accident should I contact an attorney?, 2019
- , What if I can't pay my medical bills?, 2019
- , What steps should I take following an accident?, 2019
- , Do you have experience litigating class action lawsuits?, 2019
- , How reliable is eyewitness testimony?, 2019
- , What makes this firm so successful?, 2019
- , How Should I Make a Decision to Hire a Law Firm?, 2019
- Were you hurt or did you lose a loved one in a motorcycle crash in West Palm Beach? Contact an injury attorney at S… https://t.co/Ub0EeW98dF
- It has always been our greatest joy to serve our clients in all possible ways. Wishing you a prosperous and blesse… https://t.co/0rXiCeuIGM
- Although no one can take away the pain you are experiencing, you can take action against the individual who hurt yo… https://t.co/sKZDPh1WHI
- The resulting costs of your truck accident are likely incredibly expensive, and at Schuler, Halvorson, Weisser, Zoe… https://t.co/wx14GGfHRB
- If you have #suffered a serious #injury in West #PalmBeach, contact the West Palm Beach personal injury #attorneys… https://t.co/GkAkmUEKyP
Last Updated: 5/15/2022