Top rated Appellate attorney in West Palm Beach, FloridaBurlington & Rockenbach, P.A.
Attorney Jeffrey Mansell is an associate with Burlington & Rockenbach, P.A., law firm in West Palm Beach, Florida. A top-ranked lawyer and recognized emerging leader in his field, Mr. Mansell has more than 14 years of total legal experience, and he focuses his practice solely on providing the highest level of civil appellate counsel and support possible to a diverse range of clients throughout Palm Beach County and the surrounding areas.
Before focusing on appellate representation, Mr. Mansell achieved remarkable success handling personal injury and other tortious claims on behalf of plaintiff clients who suffered a serious injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence. A tireless advocate for those he serves, he works hard to help his clients challenge previous rulings regarding their cases in order to obtain the favorable outcomes and justice they deserve.
Honored for his success as well as his outstanding professionalism, Mr. Mansell has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers, including being named among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers and Top 40 under 40 designation from The National Trial Lawyers. He has also received many positive testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2001 magna cum laude graduate of The College of Wooster with a Bachelor of Arts in music, Mr. Mansell received his Master of Arts in music theory from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2003. He then attended Duquesne University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2006.
He holds his license to practice in Florida, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, the Western and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, and the Southern District of West Virginia. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd and 11th circuits.
Mr. Mansell is an active member of the Palm Beach County Justice Association, the Florida Justice Association, the American Association for Justice and The National Trial Lawyers, among his other professional affiliations.
Practice areasAppellate, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 80% Appellate
- 20% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2006, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.flappellatelaw.com/attorneys/jeffrey-v-mansell/
- Duquesne University School of Law, Duquesne Law Review, Executive Articles Editor
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40, 2016 - 2019
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers (South Florida) 2015 - 2019
- Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers, 2017 - 2018
- United States Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania,
- United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- The Pennsylvania Bar
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- The West Virginia Bar
- American Association for Justice
- The Florida Bar
- National Trial Lawyers
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, M.A., Music Theory
- College of Wooster, B.Mus., Music Theory/Composition, magna cum laude
Office location for Jeffrey Mansell
444 West Railroad Avenue
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2019