John F. Eversole III
Top rated products liability attorney in West Palm Beach, FloridaLytal, Reiter, Smith, Ivey & Fronrath
An accomplished aviation law attorney with nearly four decades of experience, Mr. John F. Eversole III serves clients in West Palm Beach, Florida, from the law firm of Lytal, Reiter, Smith, Ivey & Fronrath. While aviation law certainly makes up a significant portion of his cases, he also guides clients in cases related to products liability, personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death, insurance litigation and complex commercial litigation.
Mr. Eversole attended The University of Virginia and completed his mechanical engineering with an emphasis on aeronautical and biomedical engineering in 1974. He then obtained his MBA from The University of West Florida in 1980. In 1983, he received his Juris Doctor from the University of Florida. He is licensed to practice in Florida and before the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida.
Prior to pursuing law, Mr. Eversole served the U.S. Air Force as a flight test engineer and Air Force captain for over seven years. He now uses this inside experience to handle cases related to airplane crashes, cruise ship accidents, and failures of air traffic controllers, fuel feed systems and marine hydraulic steering systems. He has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for those injured due to the negligence of giant aircraft and automobile manufacturers.
With double board certification in civil trial and aviation law by The Florida Bar, Mr. Eversole is a former Chairman of The Florida Bar’s Aviation Certification and Space Law Committee. He is a member of the National Transportation Safety Board Bar Association and the International Society of Air Safety Investigators (ISASI).
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and successful track record, Mr. Eversole was listed among the Top Lawyers in 2011 by the South Florida Legal Guide.
Practice areasPersonal injury - products: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Aviation and aerospace, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Professional liability: plaintiff
Motor vehicle defects, Medical devices, Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Aviation, Aviation accidents - plaintiff, Medical malpractice, Legal malpractice, Professional malpractice - other
- 20% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 30% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Aviation and aerospace
- 20% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Professional liability: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1983, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.foryourrights.com/team/john-eversole/
- Certified by the Florida Bar in Civil Trial in 1993, Certified by the Florida Bar in Aviation Law in 1996
- Aztec Jet Center,
- M.B.A. University of West Florida, 1980
- University of Virginia, B.S. Mechanical Engineering, 1974
- The Florida Bar, 1983
- The National Transportation Safety Board Bar Association
- International Society of Air Safety Investigators (ISASI)
- Member, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education (BLSE)
- United States District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- The Washington D.C. Bar, 1988
- Chairman, Florida Bar Aviation Committee (2 terms); Chairman, Aviation Law Certification Committee, Board of Legal Specialization and Education (2 terms); Florida Bar, Civil Procedure Rules Committee
- Top Lawyer, South Florida Legal Guide, 2011
- “AV” Rating from Martindale Hubbell for 30+ years
- The Florida Super Lawyers Top 5% (Since 2006)
- South Florida Business Journal rated “Best of the Bar”, (2005-the only year surveyed)
- Speaker, Aviation Law Certification Exam Review, International Treaties and Conventions, 2014
- Aviation Law including International Treaties, the Warsaw Convention, General Aviation and Revitalization Act (GARA), etc., Lecturer
- Updated chapter on the use of experts in trial in Florida, Chapter on Expert Witnesses, Florida Civil Trial Practice, 2019
Office location for John F. Eversole III
515 N Flagler Dr
West Palm Beach, FL 33401