Steven B. Phillips
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in West Palm Beach, FL
Attorney Steven B. Phillips serves Of Counsel to the Pincus & Currier LLP law firm in West Palm Beach, Florida. Board-certified as a Civil Trial Lawyer by The Florida Bar and possessing more than 28 years of legal experience, Mr. Phillips provides unmatched and much-needed advocacy and support representing individuals injured & families who have lost a loved one throughout Palm Beach County and the State of Florida who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Slip-, trip-and-fall accidents
- Uber and Lyft cases
- Insurance coverage disputes for individuals and small businesses
A former insurance defense attorney, Mr. Phillips has invaluable insight into the industry and the tactics insurance companies use to reduce or deny claims. Armed with this experience, he can better address his plaintiff clients' issues and improve the likelihood they will receive the full amount of compensation and benefits they deserve. Over the course of his career, he has successfully taken on some of the largest insurance companies in the state and the country.
A veteran of more than 100 jury trials and numerous settlement negotiations, Mr. Phillips has secured millions of dollars in awards for those he has served, and he has had several of his verdicts featured in the Daily Business Review. He has also gained a reputation for his impeccable professionalism and unwavering commitment, receiving top rankings from his peers along with numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A native of West Palm Beach, Mr. Phillips earned an associate degree from Palm Beach Community College in 1985 and his Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Auburn University in 1987. He then attended Nova Southeastern University's Shepard Broad College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1991. He is admitted to practice before all Florida state courts as well as the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Phillips is a member of the Palm Beach County Justice Association, the Palm Beach County Bar Association, The Florida Bar and the American Bar Association.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Insurance Coverage
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2007
Certificates and Credentials
- Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization
About Steven B. Phillips
First Admitted: 1991, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.pincusandcurrier.com/attorney-profiles/steven-ph...
- American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach Justice Association
- The Florida Bar, 1991
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2006 - 2007
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer since 1998, Recertified 2003, 2008, 2013
- Auburn University, B.S. Accounting, Honors: Member of Baseball Team, 1987
- Forest Hill High School, West Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Community College – A.A., Honors: Member of Baseball Team, 1985
Last Updated: 6/12/2020