William W. Price
Top rated personal injury attorney in West Palm Beach, FloridaLaw Offices of William W. Price, P.A.
The fundamental pillar of his eponymous West Palm Beach law firm, William W. Price founded his practice in 1985 to diligently advocate for the rights of Florida residents. Board-certified as a specialist in civil trial law by The Florida Bar, he has a successful track record and has received many favorable verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients.
A native of Lakeland, Florida, Mr. Price went to Vanderbilt University to obtain his Bachelor of Arts in history. He then pursued his legal education at Mercer University School of Law and received his Juris Doctor in 1980. He qualified to practice in Florida the same year and is also licensed to appear before the U.S. District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida.
Clients rely on Mr. Price’s services in the following:
· Personal injury: He represents the victims of car and motorcycle accidents, truck wrecks, boating accidents, wrongful death, defective products, animal attacks, premises liability accidents and child negligence.
· General liability: He provides services related to corporate defense, HOA and condo liability, construction defects and aviation liability.
· Professional liability: He defends real estate and insurance agents, architects, doctors, lawyers and other professionals.
· Business interruption: He provides legal services to restaurants, schools, colleges and day care facilities.
In Mr. Price’s 30-plus years as an attorney, several professional associations have honored him with memberships and leadership positions. He is a senior life member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) and is the former president of its Palm Beach Chapter. He also served as its National Director and was a part of ABOTA’s executive committee. Furthermore, he holds memberships in the Florida Justice Association, the American Association for Justice and the Palm Beach County Justice Association.
A multitalented, triumphant attorney, Mr. Price was awarded an AV Preeminent* peer review rating by Martindale-Hubbell for his professional excellence and high ethical standards. He won the ABOTA president’s award in 2016 for his work on the civics education program.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, General litigation, Professional liability: defense
Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Litigation, Professional malpractice - other, Ethics & professional responsibility
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% General litigation
- 20% Professional liability: defense
First Admitted: 1980, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.wpricepa.com/william-wprice
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Florida Bar in 1987
- Senior Life Member of ABOTA Foundation
- Bachelor of Arts in U.S. History in 1977 from Vanderbilt University.
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida in 1981
- Palm Beach Justice Association, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- National Director of the Palm Beach Chapter, member of the Executive Committee
- President of the Palm Beach Chapter of ABOTA (2005-2006)
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Trial Bar in 1984
- President's Award From FLABOTA in 2016 for dedication in civics education and Constitution Day program for the Palm Beach School District, President's Award, ABOTA, 2016
- Florida Super Lawyer
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Florida Bar Board Certified - Civil Trial; American Board Of Trial Advocates
Office location for William W. Price
320 Fern Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2007, 2016 - 2023
Certificates and credentials