Amanda J. Jones
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Weston, FL
Amanda J. Jones is an associate attorney with the Rosenthal Law Group in Weston, Florida. A member of the firm since 2009, Ms. Jones has more than 13 years of total legal experience, and she provides effective and personalized counsel and support to clients throughout Broward County and all across the state who have legal needs involving complex commercial litigation and premises liability and civil litigation defense.
Beginning her legal career as an assistant state attorney for the 17th Judicial Circuit of Florida, Ms. Jones gained significant trial experience prosecuting a range of felony and misdemeanor crimes in state and federal courts across the state. The skills she acquired serve her well as she advocates on behalf of business owners and others with serious litigation issues they need to address, and she has earned a reputation as a tenacious and aggressive trial attorney who always pursues the most favorable outcomes possible for those she serves.
Honored for her exemplary professionalism and unwavering commitment to her clients, Ms. Jones has received top rankings from her peers as being among the top trial lawyers in Florida for the past several years. In addition, she has received numerous five-star reviews as well as testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients.
In 2003, Ms. Jones received her Bachelor of Business Administration with honors from the University of Florida, and she was a member of the Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Society. Following that, she attended Stetson University College of Law on a full tuition scholarship and obtained her Juris Doctor magna cum laude in 2006. While pursuing her legal degree, she served as an associate with the Stetson Law Review, and she was highly active with the Moot Court Board, placing in the International Court Competition twice.
Ms. Jones is an active member of The Florida Bar and other local, state and national legal organizations, and she is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
About Amanda J. Jones
First Admitted: 2006, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.rosenthalcounsel.com/Our-Team/Amanda-Jones.aspx
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2016 - 2019
- Member, Moot Court Board, International Moot Court Competition, Stetson University
- Recipient, William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award
- Recipient, Full Tuition Merit Scholarship, Stetson University
- Associate, Stetson Law Review, Stetson University
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Honors: with honors, 2003
- Member, United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Member, 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Another Victory for Rosenthal Law Group https://t.co/sfimeDmFMW https://t.co/YRuTcwtnPt
- Rosenthal Law Group Attorneys Alex Rosenthal & Amanda Jones Prevail on Appeal of Trial Court’s Wrongful Denial of T… https://t.co/dVsCHwbxRh
- Who Decides Whether Your Case Should go to Arbitration: An Arbitrator or a Judge? https://t.co/l5GtbkaPUc https://t.co/3tzNHTWUuF
- What are your remedies for Unauthorized Electronic Fund Transfers and Payments? https://t.co/tbe0uYy05B https://t.co/mZOZ48KMxK
- Do you have the right to demand arbitration even if you are not a party to the contract containing the arbitration… https://t.co/iaF5maRk8l
Last Updated: 5/15/2022