Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Wilton Manors, FL
- Free Consultation
The managing partner at Keith Strunin Law, PLLC, Keith Strunin divides his practice between estate planning matters and personal injury litigation. He is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and his client base comes from throughout Broward County. Mr. Strunin has been admitted to practice in Florida since 2013, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Mr. Strunin helps clients preserve and protect their assets for their heirs and beneficiaries through prudent and tailored estate planning. He has extensive experience in the preparation and review of wills, advance medical directives, financial and health care powers of attorney, and several types of trusts, often doing so with an eye to reduce the federal estate tax burden. Mr. Strunin also guides clients through the probate process, handling related litigation as it arises.
In his personal injury and wrongful death practice, Mr. Strunin represents people who have incurred significant losses due to the negligence of other parties. His cases have included motor vehicle crashes, medical malpractice, premises liability, auto-pedestrian accidents, nursing home abuse, and actions against funeral parlors and cemeteries for improper procedures. Throughout his career, Mr. Strunin has been able to procure significant amounts of compensation for these clients through negotiated settlements as well as through jury awards when the matter goes to trial.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Strunin majored in political science and government at the University of Florida and received a Bachelor of Arts in 2006. After obtaining a Master of Business Administration from Florida Atlantic University in 2009, he enrolled at the University of Miami School of Law, graduating with his Juris Doctor in 2012.
- 90%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Estate Planning & Probate
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Estate Planning, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
About Keith Strunin
First Admitted: 2013, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://struninlaw.com/lawyer/keith-strunin/
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Broward County Bar Association
- Member of Real Property, Probate & Trust Law section of The Florida Bar, 2020
- Member of Florida Justice Association, 2020
- Member of Broward County Trial Lawyers Association, 2020
- Member of Trial Lawyers section of The Florida Bar, 2020
- Member of Small & Solo Firm Section of The Florida Bar, 2020
- Member of Young Lawyer's Section of The Florida Bar, 2020
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL - Bachelor of Arts (BA), 2006
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL - Mater of Business Administration (MBA), 2009
- Obtained $250,000.00 jury verdict in Broward County Circuit Court for a client who had been viciously and repeatedly defamed by his former girlfriend., 2021
- Obtained $200,000.00 settlement for a woman who injured her back in a motor vehicle collision., 2021
- Obtained $230,000.00 settlement for a gentleman who injured his back in a motor vehicle collision., 2021
- Obtained $100,000.00 settlement for a gentleman who injured his shoulder after tripping on an uneven sidewalk while jogging in his community., 2021
- Obtained $200,000.00 settlement for a woman who injured her neck in a rear-end motor vehicle collision., 2021
Last Updated: 7/1/2022