Mark P. Cressman
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Winter Garden, FL
- Free Consultation
Mark P. Cressman is a principal attorney at Cressman Law Firm, with 25-plus years of experience. With his office based in Winter Garden, he concentrates his legal practice in the surrounding areas of Greater Orlando and the cities in central Florida. He focuses on personal injury cases such as motor vehicle accidents, theme park accidents, boating accidents, elevator accidents, slip-and-falls, and wrongful deaths.
An ex-member of the U.S. Army Cavalry Regiment – Black Knights, Mr. Cressman completed his Bachelor of Arts in public administration from the University of Florida in 1988. At the Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad College of Law, he received his Juris Doctor in 1994.
During his tenure as a law student, Mr. Cressman worked as an acting attorney general representing criminal cases in the state of Tennessee and tried three felony cases, allowing him to hone his trial skills before he graduated.
Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Northern, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, Mr. Cressman has active memberships in The Florida Bar, the Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association, the Florida Justice Association, the Orange County Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Cressman worked in insurance defense for more than 10 years, so he knows how the opposition handles cases. As a plaintiff’s attorney, he is experienced in handling litigation related to premises liability, elevator accidents, nursing home abuse and medical malpractice cases. Licensed to practice in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida, he has also helped clients who are burdened with debt, to work a way out and achieve their goals.
Interacting closely with his clients and understanding their needs, Mr. Cressman has made a safe place for them to seek legal guidance. He was honored for his meritorious career by being named in the list of The National Advocates’ Top 100 Lawyers multiple times since 2014.
Recognized with a “Superb” rating on Avvo, Mr. Cressman is also rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell. He is also well reputed as a responsible lawyer who gives back to the community by taking multiple cases on a pro bono basis.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
About Mark P. Cressman
First Admitted: 1995, Florida
- Complex Uninsured//Underinsured Motorist Issues, Speaker, 2017
- Southern Second Law Reporter Solomon v. Shands Teaching Hospital, 2005
- Community Outreach: Automobile Accidents & Your Insurance Coverage, Speaker, 2014
- Community Law Program: Automobile Accidents & Insurance Coverages, Speaker, 2015
- The National Advocates — Top 100 Lawyers, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- B.A. - University of Florida (Public Administration), 1988
- Florida State Bar Association, Member, 1995 – Present
- Florida Justice Association, Member, 2004 – Present
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2004 – Present
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2016 – Present
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, 2016 – Present
Last Updated: 7/15/2022