Ryan E. Davis
Top rated Bankruptcy attorney in Winter Park, FloridaWinderweedle Haines Ward & Woodman PA
Practice Areas: Bankruptcy, Business Litigation
Licensed in Florida since: 1999
Education: University of Florida Levin College of Law
Ryan E. Davis attended law school and graduated from University of Florida Levin College of Law in 1999. Ryan Davis began practicing law in 1999.
Ryan Davis is an attorney at Winderweedle Haines Ward & Woodman PA, helping people with Bankruptcy: Business issues. Winderweedle Haines Ward & Woodman PA has an office in Winter Park, Florida, serving the local community.
Ryan Davis was selected to Super Lawyers for 2015 - 2023. Super Lawyers is an exclusive list of top-rated attorneys in specific practice areas who were chosen after thorough evaluation of numerous criteria.
First Admitted: 1999, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.whww.com/attorneys/ryan-davis/
- J.D., with Honors, from University of Florida, 1999
- Host Committee, Young Lawyer's For Literacy Spelling Bee, 2010
- Board Member of Adult Literacy League, 2015
- In 2012, Mr. Davis was awarded the Lawrence G. Mathews Young Lawyer's Professionalism Award, which is awarded annually by the Orange County Bar Association to an attorney with less than fifteen years of practice., Lawrence G. Mathews Young Lawyer's Professionalism Award, Orange County Bar Association, 2012
- Presented topic of how to assist Landlords navigate the bankruptcy process. , Speaker, Impact and Consequences of Bankruptcy from the Landlord’s Perspective, Sterling, 2013
- Grievance Committee, 9th Judicial Circuit, 2015
- President, Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association, 2017, 2017
- Orange County Young Lawyer's President, 2009
- Certified Business Bankruptcy Specialist by American Board of Certification, 2015
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009, 2014