Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Alpharetta, GA
Attorney Charlotte Ruble practices family law, including cases involving divorce, custody, family violence and more at Meriwether & Tharp LLC in Alpharetta, Georgia. Ms. Ruble represents a variety of clients in Alpharetta, Cumming and the surrounding counties, including the Atlanta metropolitan area.
A graduate of Georgia State University, Ms. Ruble holds a Master's degree in International Business with a concentration in Finance. After graduation, she worked as an intern at the U.S. Consulate in Munich, Germany. She later earned her law degree from Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, graduating with a certificate in advanced legal writing.
During law school, Ms. Ruble interned with a judge for the Superior Court of Cherokee County and was employed at Weinberg, Wheeler, Hudgins, Gunn and Dial practicing civil insurance defense.
Active in professional organizations, Ms. Ruble is a member of the family law section and young lawyers division of the State Bar of Georgia, and has also served in leadership roles for the Forsyth County Bar Association, including Secretary, Vice president, and President. Ms. Ruble has also participated in the Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce and the Junior League of Gainesville-Hall County.
Recognized for her accomplishments in the legal field, in 2014 Ms. Ruble was named by The National Trial Lawyers on its list of the top 40 attorneys under the age of 40 and was a Super Lawyer's Rising Star for 2016 and 2017, 2018, and 2019, 2020.
Ms. Ruble resides with her husband and two daughters in Cherokee county. She loves gardening, traveling, and outdoor activities.
- 100%Family Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2022
About Charlotte Ruble
First Admitted: 2011, Georgia
Professional Webpage: http://mtlawoffice.com/charlotte-ruble
- Vice President, Forsyth County Bar Association, 2015-2016
- Member, Family Law Section, American Bar Association since 2011
- Member, Cherokee County Bar Association, 2013 - 2015.
- Chair, Family Law Section, State Bar of Georgia
- Secretary, Forsyth County Bar Association, 2014 -2015
- Member, Forsyth County Bar Association, 2013 - Present
- Georgia Bar, 2011
- Member, Young Lawyers Division, Family Law Section, State Bar of Georgia, 2011-present
- Member, Hall County Chamber of Commerce, 2011-2013
- President of Forsyth County Bar Association, 2016
Pro bono/Community Service
- Ronald McDonald House
- Member, Junior League of Hall County, 2012-2013
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia, Bachelors of Arts in Spanish and German, 2006
- Georgia State University Atlanta, Georgia, Masters in International Business, Honors: cum laude, 2008
- Same Sex Marriage, Meriwether & Tharp, 2014
- , Super Lawyer's Rising Star, Super Lawyer's, 2018
- , Super Lawyer's Rising Star, Super Lawyer's, 2020
- , Super Lawyer's Rising Star, Super Lawyer's, 2019
- Top 40 under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2016
- Super Lawyer's Rising Star 2017, Super Lawyer's Rising Star, Super Lawyer's, 2017
Other Outstanding Achievements
- 2019 Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019
- 2018 Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022