Top rated business litigation attorney in Atlanta, GeorgiaLaw Office of David J. Hungeling, P.C.
With over a decade of legal experience, Adam Rubenfield has established himself as a respected and trustworthy attorney. He offers well-thought-out solutions to the residents of Atlanta, Georgia, with a determination to help them through difficult times.
From the Law Office of David J. Hungeling, P.C., Mr. Rubenfield assists with matters related to business litigation, professional liability, securities fraud, investment disputes, real estate litigation, creditor/debtor rights, general civil litigation, high-value insurance claims, corporate divorce, defamation, contract disputes and commercial collections.
Mr. Rubenfield has an extensive and impressive educational background. After completing his bachelor's degree in business administration in finance, consulting and venture management from the Emory University Goizueta Business School in 2001, he obtained his MBA from the Stetson University College of Law. In 2004, he received his doctorate in law from the same university. A year later, he earned an LL.M in taxation from the University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law.
First admitted to practice in Florida in 2004, Mr. Rubenfield has been triumphant in representing clients at the trial and appellate levels. He is also authorized to appear in Texas, Georgia, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
When not lawyering, Mr. Rubenfield stays actively involved in serving the legal community. He is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, The Florida Bar and the State Bar of Texas.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, General litigation, Professional liability: plaintiff, Closely held business, Creditor debtor rights: business, Securities litigation
- 30% Business litigation
- 20% General litigation
- 20% Professional liability: plaintiff
- 10% Closely held business
- 10% Creditor debtor rights: business
- 10% Securities litigation
First Admitted: 2004, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.hungelinglaw.com/attorney/adam-rubenfield/
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, L.L.M. in Taxation(Graduate Tax Program) - 2005
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School, B.B.A., Honors: Area Depths in Finance, Consulting, and Venture Management - 2001
- Stetson University, M.B.A. - 2004
- Texas Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
Office location for Adam Rubenfield
1718 Peachtree Street, Northwest
Peachtree 25th, Suite 599
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023