Alexander R. Cutler
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2014 - 2019
Attorney Alexander R. Cutler is a partner with Eittreim Martin Cutler, LLC, law firm in Atlanta, Georgia. A top-rated attorney with more than 16 years of legal experience, Mr. Cutler devotes his practice to family law and domestic relations, and he provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout Atlanta and surrounding areas who are going through a divorce or have some other serious legal issue affecting their families.
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Cutler has achieved remarkable success helping his clients with all aspects of their divorces, including contentious child custody matters, child support and alimony, modifications and enforcements, and other issues. He has also gained significant experience handling high net worth divorces for those with considerable assets along with complex business valuations and other complicated financial matters.
Although a highly effective trial attorney, Mr. Cutler prefers to help his clients resolve their conflicts and reach favorable agreements in a manner that protects his clients' confidentiality, and he has achieved equal success at the negotiation table as well as through mediation. Whether inside or outside the courtroom, he maintains an unwavering focus on asserting his clients' rights and advocating strongly on their behalf to help them obtain the positive results they expect and deserve as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Cutler has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers, and he has received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients. Highly active in his legal community, he is a member of the Atlanta Bar Association's Family Law Section and the Cobb County Bar Association, among his other professional affiliations.
A 2001 cum laude graduate of Connecticut College, Mr. Cutler obtained his Juris Doctor from Emory University School of Law in 2004. While in law school, he served as a competitor and coach with the Emory University Moot Court Society Special Team for Evidence, and he received an Award for Distinguished Achievement in the Art and Science of Advocacy from the International Academy of Trial Lawyers.
He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Georgia Supreme Court.
About Alexander R. Cutler
First Admitted: 2004, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.emcfamilylaw.com/attorneys/alexander-r-cutler/
- Co-Author of Crafting Effective Deposition Outlines, published by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- Connecticut College, B.A. in Government, cum laude, 2001
- Member of the Cobb County Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Member of the State Bar of Georgia
- Member of the Georgia Bar since 2004
- Atlanta Bar Association - Family Law Section - Board Member, 2019
- Recognized by Super Lawyers in the area of family law every year since 2014
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award for Distinguished Achievement in the Art and Science of Advocacy, Emory University School of Law in 2004
- Atlanta Bar Association - Family Law Section (Board Member)
- State Bar Of Georgia - Family Law Section
Last Updated: 5/15/2022