Andre C. Ramsay
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Andre C. Ramsay is a personal injury and workers’ compensation attorney who represents clients in the Atlanta, Georgia, metropolitan area. As a member of The Cochran Firm Atlanta, he aggressively represents workers to help them obtain the medical benefits and income they deserve. He also handles matters of Social Security Disability as a knowledgeable attorney in a fast-paced environment and has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 and The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100.
Admitted to practice in the state of Georgia, Mr. Ramsay began the long road to a successful legal career with a bachelor’s degree in information studies from Florida State University. He had a minor in business administration and was chosen to attend the Summer Program in Law at Florida State University College of Law. At Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School, he then graduated with his Juris Doctor.
While in law school, Mr. Ramsay was a CALI award recipient, was a class representative for the Student Bar Association and founded the Caribbean Law Students Association. After winning the regional American Bar Association’s Client Interviewing and Counseling competition, Mr. Ramsay then finished in the National Top 6. Before starting his own law career, he gained extensive experience clerking for a former judge.
Mr. Ramsay has received favorable outcomes in cases involving hand injuries, neck injuries, head injuries, back injuries and truck accidents. With almost a decade of experience, he is committed to advocating for the rights of the injured and the families who are affected by the negligence of another.
- 80%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022
About Andre C. Ramsay
First Admitted: 2012, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.cochranfirmatlanta.com/attorneys/andre-ramsay/
- $400,000 - Head Injury; $350,000 - Back Injury; $412,000 - Upper Extremity Injury; $139,900 - Severe Finger/Hand Injury; $145,000 - Neck Injury; $140,000 - Back Injury; $100,000 - Neck Injury; $165,000 - Severe Finger/Hand Injury; $200,000 - Neck Injury; $200,000 - Truck Accident
- Recipient, Pre-Trial CALI Award, Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
- Founder, Caribbean Law Students Association, Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
- Class Representative, Student Bar Association, Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
- Florida State University, Bachelor's Degree, Major: Management of Information Studies, Minor: Business Administration, Honors: One of 16 Students Chosen from 23 States for the Florida State University College of Law National Summer Law Program, 2002
- State Bar of Georgia, 2012
- Workers' Compensation Do's and Dont's, Author, Workers' Compensation 101, Workers' Compensation, 2017
- , Workers Compensation 101, Workers' Compensation, 2018
- #HappyFathersDay from The Cochran Firm Atlanta. https://t.co/nUZKRbwXQr
- #juneteenth2022 https://t.co/7K4tkL6G4w
- At least 19 young children and two teachers have been killed following a shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uval… https://t.co/S13x2EhojB
- We are still fighting the fight! https://t.co/bRriMqZ9vl
- @RamsayLaw @AttorneyShean The entire team!
Last Updated: 5/15/2022