Andrew Vazquez, an associate at Asbury Law Firm in Atlanta, Georgia, represents clients in legal matters involving tax litigation, business tax planning, corporate organization, estate planning, probate, and federal and state tax controversies.
Dedicated and professional, Mr. Vazquez is a zealous advocate for his clients’ rights. He provides personal attention and customized approaches for each client’s unique case. He aids clients in understanding their legal options to bring the most efficient results.
Mr. Vazquez has a Bachelor of Arts degree in history, political science and government from Georgia State University, where he served as a research assistant in the Philip C. Cook Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic. He obtained his Juris Doctor from the Georgia State University College of Law.
While in law school, Mr. Vazquez represented clients in federal and state corporate income, individual income and employment tax issues. He served as an extern with the IRS Office of Chief Counsel. Mr. Vazquez is admitted to practice throughout the state of Georgia, the U.S. Tax Court, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, the Supreme Court of Georgia and the Georgia Court of Appeals.
Active in his legal affiliations, Mr. Vazquez is the immediate past chair of the State Bar of Georgia’s Taxation Law Section, and is a member of the Atlanta Bar Association’s Tax Law Section, and the Atlanta Bar Association’s Estate Planning and Probate Section.
Honored for his remarkable work in the legal field, Mr. Vazquez is the recipient of the Atlanta Bar Foundation J.B. Moore Tax Clinic Client Service Award and is on the Best Lawyers in America’s Ones to Watch list for tax law. He has written extensively and published his works in prominent publications.
Practice areasTax: Business, Tax: Consumer, Estate Planning & Probate
Estate Planning, Probate & Estate Administration, Tax Law
- 50% Tax: Business
- 40% Tax: Consumer
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2015, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://asburylawfirm.com/team/andrew-vazquez/
- DOL Updates Overtime Exemption Rules, Current Accounts, The Georgia Society of CPAs, Jan/Feb 2020
- Appearances & Articles, Appearances & Articles
- Best Lawyers in America Ones to Watch, 2021, Tax Law
- Atlanta Bar Foundation J.B. Moore Tax Clinic Client Service Award
- Georgia State University, B.A., 2012
- State Bar of Georgia - Taxation Section, Executive Board Member, 2019
- Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Estate Planning and Probate Section, Atlanta Bar Association
- Tax Law Section, Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Tax Court
Office location for Andrew Vazquez
133 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2024