Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Atlanta, GA
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
Angela Kinley is the founding attorney of Angela M. Kinley, P.C., which is located in Atlanta, Georgia. With more than 16 years of experience practicing law, she represents clients with matters such as family law, criminal defense, contract and corporate law, and estate planning.
Having founded the firm when she was 25, Ms. Kinley has gained a reputation for the top-notch family law and criminal defense representation she provides. With a genuine concern for her clients, she helps them with legal matters such as juvenile law, landlord-tenant, debtor and creditor rights, bankruptcy, probate, contracts and personal injury.
Popularly known as the “Blonde Attorney,” Ms. Kinley has established a notable brand for herself and for the skills, knowledge and legal services she provides. A zealous advocate and supporter of LGBTQ and gender equality, she also devotes her time to helping children and families who cannot afford legal representation in the Gwinnett County Juvenile Court.
Providing tireless and compassionate legal services to clients, Ms. Kinley aggressively fights for their rights and liberties. She understands the impact that family law and criminal defense matters can have on an individual, and she goes the extra mile for her clients. Having obtained numerous successful verdicts and settlements on her clients’ behalf, Ms. Kinley is dedicated to her clients’ needs and provides them with tailored support and direction.
Admitted to practice in the states of Georgia, Arkansas and California, Ms. Kinley also has a mediation license to practice in Georgia. Ms. Kinley has a Bachelor of Business Administration in human resource management from the Western Michigan University Haworth College of Business and graduated as a Lee Honors College honoree. She earned her Juris Doctor from the Valparaiso University School of Law.
Ms. Kinley has an enormous media presence and regularly appears on national television, such as CNN, HLN and Good Morning America, as a legal analyst. In recognition of her remarkable service, Ms. Kinley has been listed in the Georgia’s 10 Best Female Attorneys and the Best of Gwinnett. She has obtained an “Excellent” rating on Avvo, accompanied by testimonials from satisfied clients and appreciation and endorsements from peers.
- 60%Family Law
- 10%Business Litigation
- 10%Cannabis Law
- 10%Criminal Defense
- 10%Immigration: Consumer
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights, Non-Compete Agreements, Criminal Law, Failure to Pay Child Support, Felony, Misdemeanor, Probation, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence
- Rising Stars: 2021
About Angela Kinley
First Admitted: 2005, Georgia
- Member - Arkansas Bar, 2015
- Member - California Bar, 2016
- mediation license - civil mediation and domestic relations mediation, 2017
- Mediation Training - Civil and Domestic - Henning Mediation, 2017
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Western Michigan University, 2002
- Father awarded sole legal and physical custody of children in contested divorce matter - Houston County Superior Court, 2020
- Not guilty verdict - jury trial - Terroristic Threats - Gwinnett Superior Court, 2016
- Not Guilty verdict - jury trial - 4 misdemeanor counts - Clayton County State Court, 2016
- Nobody Ever Died Of Divorce https://t.co/RyknkMASgZ
- What a memorable moment for Fulton County and Atlanta! Love Always Wins!! . . #equality #lovealayswins #loveislove https://t.co/kmrBwZuLCT
- I posted a new video to Facebook https://t.co/zZD52BE3ba
- It’s very important to remember that your children are the most vulnerable parties to your divorce. https://t.co/BDyqcbe6lU
Last Updated: 5/15/2022