Brian D. Bodker
Top rated Business & Corporate attorney in Atlanta, GeorgiaBodker, Ramsey, Andrews, Winograd & Wildstein, P.C.
Attorney Brian D. Bodker is one of the founding members and principal attorneys in the full-service law firm of Bodker, Ramsey, Andrews, Winograd & Wildstein, P.C., in Atlanta, Georgia. He specializes in business and transaction law matters for middle and large market companies throughout Georgia that are engaged in business and consumer services, professional services, health care, manufacturing and technology.
A respected practitioner for the past 35-plus years, Mr. Bodker uses a collaborative approach to recognize the actual business problems and put together a substantial solution. He invests quality time in understanding every company to implement a business model adhering to federal, state and local laws and plans for other unforeseen circumstances. Being a certified public accountant, he aims to develop meticulous solutions that save both money and time.
Mr. Bodker majored in accounting while doing his B.B.A. at the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia. Later, he completed his J.D. at the University of Georgia School of Law. He is admitted to the State Bar of Georgia, the United States Tax Court and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. He also holds memberships with the Atlanta Bar Association’s Tax Law Section, the Standard Club, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and The Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Mr. Bodker received the highest rating of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell and has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America recently. He is the recipient of the Elijah Watts Sells Award from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Gold Key Award from the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasBusiness/Corporate, Closely Held Business, Mergers & Acquisitions
Business Formation and Planning, Business Organizations, Contracts, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations
- 60% Business/Corporate
- 30% Closely Held Business
- 10% Mergers & Acquisitions
First Admitted: 1983, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.brawwlaw.com/attorney-profiles/brian-d-bodker/
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell (highest possible rating)
- Gold Key Award – Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (Awarded for highest CPA exam score in the state of Georgia)
- Georgia Super Lawyer – Super Lawyers magazine (2006-2021)
- Elijah Watts Sell Award – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Best Lawyers In America, Best Lawyers (2020-2021)
- Mastering the Language of Finance, Speaker – Ascent Conference, May 2017
- Start and Manage a Successful Business, Instructor – Emory Institute for Professional Learning
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Standard Club (Past Board Member)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Atlanta Bar Association – Tax Section (Board Member and Past Chair)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Tax Court
- B.B.A., University of Georgia – Terry College of Business – Accounting
Office location for Brian D. Bodker
3490 Piedmont Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2024