Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Atlanta, GeorgiaThe Zagoria Law Firm, LLC
A partner at the Zagoria Law Firm LLC in Atlanta, Georgia, Brooks Neely is a personal injury attorney with more than seven years of experience practicing law. Serving clients throughout the state of Georgia, he takes on personal injury cases involving dog bites, premises liability, motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death, negligent security and more.
Obtaining his Bachelor of Science degree in health administration, Mr. Neely graduated from Auburn University. He pursued his legal studies at Atlanta's John Marshall Law School and earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2013. While in law school, he served as Dean Richardson Lynn's Research Assistant in his last year.
Mr. Neely is well known for taking on complex cases, which involve catastrophic deaths and injuries, especially in regard to premises liability. He fights aggressively for his clients’ rights and liberties at every turn in their cases. He understands how difficult it must be when someone is injured or loses a loved one due to another person’s negligence.
The emotional and financial impact that these kinds of injuries have on his clients is vast, and Mr. Neely ensures to handle all their cases compassionately, empathetically and efficiently. He strives to obtain the justice and compensation that his clients deserve and need.
Mr. Neely is an active member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and the Atlanta Bar Association. He is recognized for the impeccable legal services he provides to those who have been harmed through no fault of one’s own and has received a “Good” rating on Avvo.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2014, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.lawzagoria.com/about-us/brooks-neely/
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association- Champion-level donor Atlanta Bar Association
- Super Lawyer, Rising Star
- Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama, Bachelor of Science in Health Administration – 2000
- $400,000 settlement one month before trial- Complicated slip and fall on a dance floor at a restaurant/bar in Decatur, Georgia. Fractured wrist with three surgeries, medical specials were $114,000. $275,000 settlement pre-suit- Tractor trailer rear-end collision. Partially-torn rotator cuff. Specials were around $90,000. $125,000 settlement pre-suit- Negligent security- home invasion in an apartment complex in Decatur Georgia. Very difficult liability as our client was arguably a trespasser/squatter at the time of his shooting. $100,000 settlement pre-suit- dog bite- client nearly lost her arm from necrotizing fasciitis. Difficult liability as the animal was owned by my client's sister, and my client arguably had equal knowledge of the animal's vicious propensities., 2015
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association Champions Level
Office location for Brooks Neely
5180 Roswell Road
South Building, Suite S100
Atlanta, GA 30342
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2024