Caryl Greenberg Smith
Top Rated Government Finance Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Caryl Greenberg Smith is an attorney who represents clients in the Atlanta, Georgia area. Caryl Smith is recognized by peers and was selected to Super Lawyers for 2004 - 2019. This selection is based off of an evaluation of 12 indicators including peer recognition and professional achievement in legal practice.
Caryl Smith chose to pursue a career in law after completing undergraduate studies. She attended University of Georgia School of Law and graduated in 1982. Caryl Smith passed the bar exam and was admitted to legal practice in 1982.
She represents clients with Government Finance issues in Georgia. She also represents clients with Securities & Corporate Finance issues.
Being selected to Super Lawyers is limited to a small number of attorneys in each state. As one of the few attorneys to garner the distinction of Super Lawyers, Caryl Smith has earned the respect of peers as one of the top-rated attorneys in the nation.
- Top 50: 2011 Women Georgia Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2010 Women Georgia Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2009 Women Georgia Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2008 Georgia Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2008 Women Georgia Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2007 Georgia Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2007 Women Georgia Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2006 Women Georgia Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2005 Women Georgia Super Lawyers
Last Updated: 6/18/2021