Chris L. Brannon
Top Rated Elder Law Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Attorney Chris L. Brannon is a partner with Brannon Napier Elder Law, LLC, in Atlanta, Georgia. A top-rated attorney with more than 14 years of legal experience, Mr. Brannon provides exceptional representation to clients throughout the greater Atlanta metro area and all across the state who have legal needs involving estate planning, Medicaid planning, special needs planning, conservatorships and guardianships, probate, and other related matters. Accredited as a Veterans' Attorney by the Veterans' Administration, he also handles veterans' benefits planning and appeals.
Regardless of how complex or challenging his clients' needs, Mr. Brannon delivers highly personalized counsel and dedicated support to help them protect their rights and interests, and achieve their goals as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. A recognized leader in his field, he routinely conducts lectures and continuing legal education seminars across his region, and he has published articles on a variety of legal topics.
Moreover, Mr. Brannon has served in a number of leadership roles with the Atlanta Bar Association, including board member of the organization's Small Firm and Sole Practitioner Sections as well as its Elder Law Section, where he has also served as chair. He also currently serves on the board of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys Georgia Chapter.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Brannon has earned a "Legal Elite" designation from Georgia Trend Magazine along with many other top rankings from his peers. He has also received Superb client ratings on Avvo as well as numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2002 graduate of the University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Business Administration in banking and finance, Mr. Brannon attended the University of Mississippi School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2005. While there, he served as notes and comments editor of the Mississippi Law Journal.
About Chris L. Brannon
First Admitted: 2005, Georgia
Professional Webpage: http://www.georgia-elderlaw.com/staff-bios/chris-brannon/
- The University of Georgia, Bachelor of Business Administration, Banking and Finance, 2002
- Board Member and Past Chair of the Elder Law Section of the Atlanta Bar Association, 2018
- Board Member of the Georgia Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), 2017
- Member of the Estate Planning & Probate Section of the Atlanta Bar Association, 2018
- Board Member of the Small Firm Sole Practitioner Section of the Atlanta Bar Association, 2018
- An examination of the decision by the United States Supreme Court in the 2003 First Amendment Case, Virginia v. Black et al., 538 U.S. 343 (2003)., Recent Decisions, Constitutional Law- Hate Speech- First Amendment Permits Ban on Cross Burning When Done With the Intent to Intimidate, Mississippi Law Journal, 2003
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer - Georgia Senior Legal Hotline, 2009
- DeKalb County Probate Information Center (PIC), 2018
- DeKalb Rotary Club, 2018
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyer Foundation (AVLF), 2018
- Georgia Trend Magazine Legal Elite, awarding body, 2012
Last Updated: 5/15/2022