Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Atlanta, GA
The founding partner at Naggiar & Sarif Family Law LLC in Atlanta, Georgia, Danny Naggiar is passionate about helping people move efficiently and effectively through the legal system, so they and their families can begin rebuilding their lives. Focusing his practice on family law, Mr. Naggiar generally handles cases involving divorce, custody, alimony and child support, and modifications.
After receiving a Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Santa Barbara, Mr. Naggiar went on to attend the Georgetown University Law Center. He graduated from there in 2000 with a Juris Doctor.
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Naggiar served in the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General Corps and continued serving military personnel, retirees and their families as a civilian attorney after his discharge. Drawing on his strong spirit of service, Mr. Naggiar provides supportive assistance and aggressive advocacy to people throughout the Atlanta Metro area. He has an Avvo “Superb” rating and is AV Preeminent peer-review rated,* the highest rating, through Martindale-Hubbell. Among a number of awards and recognitions, Mr. Naggiar has received the Silver Client Champion Award through Martindale-Hubbell and was named one of Georgia Trend Magazine’s Legal Elite.
Beyond his work with clients, Mr. Naggiar is involved in the legal community. He is a member of the American Bar Association and the North Fulton Bar Association, and he is a barrister in The Charles Longstreet Weltner Family Law American Inn of Court. Frequently sharing his knowledge and experience with other legal professionals, Mr. Naggiar has lectured, written articles and served on discussion panels for the State Bar of Georgia.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Danny Naggiar
First Admitted: 2001, California
Professional Webpage: https://nsfamilylawfirm.com/our-attorney/atlanta-divorce-law...
- State Bar Of Georgia – “Specialize to Succeed” Family Law Panel
- Georgia’s Legal Leaders Presenting Top Rated Lawyers (an ALM publication)
- State Bar Of Georgia CLE Lecture – Servicemember’s Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Supreme Court of California
- Barrister: Charles Weltner Inn of Court
- State Bar of California
- North Fulton Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- University of California at Santa Barbara
- Superior Civilian Service Award, United States Army, 2011
- Listed, Super Lawyer 2015
- Client Distinction Award – Martindale Hubbell, 2013
- 10.0 rating Avvo, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Georgia Trend Magazine Legal Elite: 2014
- Georgia Legal Leaders – Top rated Attorney
- Bristol Who’s Who
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale Hubbell
- The Army Commendation Medal
Last Updated: 7/17/2022