Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Atlanta, GA
David Hurtado is a workers’ compensation attorney at the law firm of Morgan & Morgan in Atlanta, Georgia. He represents individuals in Atlanta and throughout the state of Georgia who have suffered a workplace injury or work-related illness.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Hurtado practiced workers’ compensation law at an insurance defense firm, where his clients included insurance companies and employers. This previous experience provides him with a distinct advantage when it comes to representing injured Georgia workers, as he is aware of the strategies and techniques used by the other side and uses that knowledge to benefit his clients.
Mr. Hurtado has experience with all stages of the workers’ compensation litigation process, including discovery, hearings, mediation and negotiation. He handles cases at the trial and appellate levels and is a strong advocate for his clients, working tirelessly to protect their rights and help them receive the benefits they deserve.
After earning a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Central Florida, Mr. Hurtado received his law degree from Georgia State University Law School. He participated in various competitions during law school, including an oral argument competition, where he won the “best overall competitor” and “best oralist” awards. Additionally, he served on the school’s moot court executive board and worked as an assistant professor in litigation classes for second year law students.
Upon law school graduation, Mr. Hurtado took and passed the Georgia bar examination and obtained his license to practice law. Hs is qualified to appear before all Georgia state courts.
About David Hurtado
First Admitted: 2010, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/david-hurtado/
- University of Central Florida, Political science, 2007
- Georgia 2010
- Super Lawyers "Rising Star" in 2020
- Georgia State University College of Law, “Best Oralist” and “Best Overall” competitor in the law school’s oral argument competition
- #VerdictAlert: Big congrats to Jared Comstock, Jim Biggart & Jacob Barrow for winning a $765,000.00 verdict for t… https://t.co/yBGxBk7ecl
- 🚨 #VerdictAlert 🚨 Congratulations to Patrick Montgomery, Erby Fischer, Lisa Bailey and Amanda Pate for winning a $… https://t.co/KipCYS4d86
- For the first time, we threw an incentive trip for our PI and Premises Attorneys + case staff around the nation! O… https://t.co/DghCDSu6in
- 🚨 #VerdictAlert: Grant Gillenwater, Marcia Sampson and Dane Jordan just received a $734,145.18 verdict in a challe… https://t.co/V0rbxq8LDe
- For the first time, we threw an incentive trip for our PI and Premises Attorneys + case staff around the nation!… https://t.co/ZKkAEGsnGZ
Last Updated: 5/15/2022