Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Atlanta, GeorgiaRountree Leitman Klein & Geer, LLC
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Real Estate, Bankruptcy view more
Licensed in Georgia since: 2010
Education: Elon University School of Law
Rountree Leitman Klein & Geer, LLC2987 Clairmont Rd
Atlanta, GA 30329 Phone: 404-584-1238 Email: David Klein Visit website
David Klein represents corporate clients, small businesses, and individuals in a variety of litigation and other disputes, with a particular focus on real estate, business, and bankruptcy litigation. He frequently litigates in state courts, bankruptcy courts, and federal courts throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area and Georgia. He has successfully tried several bench and jury trials for his clients.
David is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, Real Property, and Young Lawyers divisions and in 2016 and 2019 was elected by his peers for three-year renewable terms on the Executive Committee of the Real Property Law section, where he served as the Website/Listserv/Forms chairman. David continues to oversee the Website and Listserv for the section.
David was selected as a 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Rising Star by Super Lawyers. He is also a BV-rated attorney with Martindale-Hubbell. David has accepted pro bono cases through the Georgia Legal Services division of the State Bar of Georgia. He is licensed to practice in all Georgia trial and appellate courts; Northern, Middle and Southern U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts of Georgia; and the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals. David has also been admitted pro hac vice to the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York, and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. David has also served as a real estate special master in the Superior Court of Fulton County.
David and his wife Alex reside in Johns Creek along with their two children, Caroline and David. He enjoys playing tennis and golf.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Real Estate: Business, Bankruptcy: Business, Civil Litigation: Defense, General Litigation
First Admitted: 2010, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.rlkglaw.com/david-s-klein.html
- Executive Committee of the Real Property Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- Website / Listserv / Forms Chair for the Real Property Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- University of Georgia School of Law, LL.M, 2011
- Elon University School of Law, J.D., cum laude., 2010
- Mercer University, B.A., 2007
- Commercial Leases: Transactional Tips, Litigation Lessons and Recent Case Law, Lecturer, Real Property Law Section, Real Property Law Institute, 2018
- State Bar of Georgia, Real Property Law Section, Residential Seminar, Panel on Trends in a Downturn Market Panel , Panel Presenter, Trends in a Downturn Market Panel , 2023
- Drafting Property Management and Lease Agreements, Virtual Seminar Presenter, Drafting Property Management and Lease Agreements, 2022
- Title Law From Start to Finish (Virtual Seminar), Lecturer, 2020
- Title Law Boot Camp, Lecturer, 2019
- VRBO, Airbnb and Other Short-Term Rentals: Legal Ethics, Lecturer, 2019
- VRBO, Airbnb and Other Short-Term Rentals: Legal Ethics, Lecturer, NBI, 2017
- Using Technology Effectively in Transactional and Litigation Practices, Lecturer, Real Property Law Section, Real Property Law Institute, 2017
- Collections: Enforcing Your Judgment, Lecturer, NBI, 2016
- Lease Agreements, Tenant Issues, and Documentation, Lecturer, NBI, 2016
- Your Commercial Tenant Filed for Bankruptcy, Now What?, Lecturer, Real Property Law Section, Commercial Seminar, 2016
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023