Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Atlanta, GA
David Klein represents corporate clients, small businesses, and individuals in a variety of litigation and other disputes, with a particular focus on real estate and business litigation. He frequently litigates in state courts, bankruptcy courts, and federal courts throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area. He has successfully tried several bench trials and jury trials for his clients.
David is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, Real Property, and Young Lawyers divisions and in 2016 was elected by his peers for a three-year renewable term on the executive committee of the Real Property Law section, where he serves as the Website/Listserv/Forms chairman. He is also a BV-rated attorney with Martindale-Hubbell. David accepts pro bono cases through the Georgia Legal Services division of the State Bar of Georgia. He is licensed to practice in all Georgia trial and appellate courts; Northern, Middle and Southern U.S. District Courts of Georgia; and the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals. David has also been admitted pro hac vice to the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
David and his wife Alex reside in Johns Creek along with their two children, Caroline and David.
About David Klein
First Admitted: 2010, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.rlklawfirm.com/david-s-klein.html
- Executive Committee of the Real Property Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- Website / Listserv / Forms Chair for the Real Property Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- University of Georgia School of Law, LL.M, 2011
- Elon University School of Law, J.D., cum laude., 2010
- Mercer University, B.A., 2007
- Commercial Leases: Transactional Tips, Litigation Lessons and Recent Case Law, Lecturer, Real Property Law Section, Real Property Law Institute, 2018
- Title Law From Start to Finish (Virtual Seminar), Lecturer, 2020
- Title Law Boot Camp, Lecturer, 2019
- VRBO, Airbnb and Other Short-Term Rentals: Legal Ethics, Lecturer, 2019
- VRBO, Airbnb and Other Short-Term Rentals: Legal Ethics, Lecturer, NBI, 2017
- Using Technology Effectively in Transactional and Litigation Practices, Lecturer, Real Property Law Section, Real Property Law Institute, 2017
- Collections: Enforcing Your Judgment, Lecturer, NBI, 2016
- Lease Agreements, Tenant Issues, and Documentation, Lecturer, NBI, 2016
- Your Commercial Tenant Filed for Bankruptcy, Now What?, Lecturer, Real Property Law Section, Commercial Seminar, 2016
Last Updated: 5/15/2022