Top Rated Immigration Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012 - 2015, 2017
- Free Consultation
Attorney Dustin Baxter is a senior partner with Kuck | Baxter Immigration law firm in Atlanta, Georgia. Nationally ranked as among the top attorneys in the country, Mr. Baxter focuses his practice primarily on immigration law, and he provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout Atlanta and all across the globe who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Immigrant and non-immigrant visas
· PERM applications
· I-140 applications
· Citizenship and naturalization issues
· Employment-related visas and immigration needs
Through his practice, Mr. Baxter routinely handles both family-based and employment-based issues for a diverse range of clients before U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services as well as before the Executive Office for Immigration Review. He has also handled numerous matters before various immigration courts throughout the country as well as before the Board of Immigration Appeals.
From his efforts, Mr. Baxter has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of individuals and families seeking a better life in the United States. At the same time, he has assisted countless employers seeking to hire foreign talent to help ensure they remain in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Fluent in Spanish, he is able to communicate directly with his Hispanic and Latino clientele, and he has appeared on several national television news programs as well as Univision, Telemundo and Mundo Hispanico, where he has offered in-depth legal commentary on a variety of topics. He has also been featured in several prominent print publications, such as the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the New York Times, and he has published several articles on various legal subjects.
A 2002 summa cum laude graduate of the University of Oregon, Mr. Baxter returned to his alma mater and obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Oregon School of Law in 2005. Early in his legal career, he completed the prestigious Attorney General’s Honors Program with the U.S. Department of Justice and served as attorney advisor for a time before entering private practice.
About Dustin Baxter
First Admitted: 2005, Oregon
Professional Webpage: https://www.immigration.net/our-people/our-people-bios/
- Chair of the AILA Atlanta Chapter’s U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services Committee
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- AILA national Executive Office for Immigration Review Committee
- Past Chair of the Georgia-Alabama Chapter of AILA
- Member, Oregon State Bar
- Member, State Bar of Georgia
- B.A. degree from the University of Oregon, graduating summa cum laude, in 2002
- Overview of Humanitarian Immigration Parole and the 2008 GAO Report. LexisNexis Expert Commentaries (April 9), 2008
- Kuck and Baxter on the Social Security Administration’s “No-Match” Letters. LexisNexis Expert Commentaries (January 15), 2008
Last Updated: 5/15/2022