Eliyahu E. Wolfe
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Atlanta, GeorgiaWolfe Law, LLC
Eliyahu E. Wolfe is a top-rated attorney helping clients with Business Litigation.
He works in Atlanta, Georgia serving the surrounding community.
Eliyahu Wolfe attended Georgetown University Law Center and graduated in 2008.
He has been practicing law since 2008.
He was selected to Super Lawyers for 2024.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, General Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Appellate
First Admitted: 2008, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://wolfe.law/attorney-eliyahu-wolfe/
- McGill University, B.A., 2005
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2008
- Member of trial team that obtained complete defense verdict, award on counterclaims, and attorneys' fee award for client following a week-long jury trial, 2016
- LEAD Atlanta, 2016
- Selected as one of the "40 Under 40" by the Atlanta Jewish Times, 2017
- Vice-chair of American Jewish Committee/ACCESS for Muslim-Jewish Engagement and Israel Education, 2016
- President of McGill Alumni Association of Atlanta, 2017
- Vice-chair of American Jewish Committee/ACCESS for Muslim-Jewish Engagement and Israel Education, 2015
- Pro bono counsel to asylum applicants, 2012
- Contributed section on using receivers in the business divorce litigation context, Contributor, Litigating the Business Divorce, Bloomberg BNA, 2017
- Co-authored e-discovery article about identifying, collecting, and presenting electronic evidence in litigation, Co-author, The Internet of Things: Effective Techniques to Identify, Collect, and Present Electronic Evidence, DRI, 2016
- Researched and drafted client alert about social media, Co-author, Social Media: A Brave New World of Engagement Exploring the Emerging Risk, Legal, and Regulatory Issues in Social Media, Nelson Mullins Client Alert, 2014
- Selected to present CLE about the ethical implications of attorneys using and failing to use new technologies, Speaker, Legal Ethics and Legal Tech, Atlanta Bar Association, 2017
- AV Preeminent rating in legal ability and ethical standards, Martindale-Hubbell, 2017
- Honored for professional accomplishments and community leadership. http://atlantajewishtimes.timesofisrael.com/40-under-40-eliyahu-wolfe/, 40 Under 40, Atlanta Jewish Times, 2017
- Member of American Bar Association - Section of Business Law, Subcommittee on Business Divorce, 2017
- Barrister, Lamar Inn of Court, 2017
- Member of American Bar Association - Section of Litigation, 2017
- Member of Atlanta Bar Association, 2017
- Medical Device And Pharmaceuticals
- Real Estate
- Super Lawyers: 2024
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2023