Eric B. Coleman
Top rated construction litigation attorney in Atlanta, GeorgiaWinter Capriola Zenner, LLC
Practice Areas: Construction litigation, Appellate, Business litigation; view more
Licensed in Georgia since: 2009
Education: University of Georgia School of Law
Winter Capriola Zenner, LLCOne Securities Centre
3490 Piedmont Rd NE, Suite 800
Atlanta, GA 30305 Visit website
As partner at Winter Capriola Zenner, LLC, Eric B. Coleman represents clients in Atlanta, Georgia, and the surrounding areas. His legal practice is focused on matters of construction litigation, business law, real estate, general litigation, civil litigation and appellate law. With an Avvo “Superb” rating, he is treasurer and secretary of the Atlanta Bar Association’s construction section and for his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Coleman joined the Army National Guard as a college freshman and is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom. While serving his country, he was awarded the Combat Action Badge and the Army Commendation Medal. He earned his Bachelor of Science from the University of Mississippi in 2004 before attending the University of Georgia School of Law, where he graduated cum laude with his Juris Doctor.
He is admitted to practice in the state of Georgia and before the Georgia Court of Appeals, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia and the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit. GeorgiaTrend named him a Legal Elite and Mr. Coleman is the preferred attorney for many property management groups and business owners.
During his decade of practicing law, he has gained significant experience in large-scale, complex construction disputes, business divorces, fraud, embezzlement claims and breach of fiduciary duty. Known for his cost-effective solutions catering to common business challenges, Mr. Coleman serves businesses of all sizes.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasConstruction litigation: business, Appellate, Business litigation, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Civil litigation: defense, General litigation, Real estate: business
Construction defects, Appeals, Trade secret, Non-compete agreements, Litigation, Condominiums & cooperatives
- 40% Construction litigation: business
- 10% Appellate
- 10% Business litigation
- 10% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Civil litigation: defense
- 10% General litigation
- 10% Other
First Admitted: 2009, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://wczlaw.com/attorneys/eric-coleman/
- Combat Action Badge
- 10/10 Avvo rating
- Army Commendation Medal
- SuperLawyers Georgia Rising Star 2013 through 2018, Atlanta Magazine
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award was awarded for the highest grade in the class in Legal Profession., CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Profession, CALI, 2007
- AV® Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubble
- Ga. App.
- N.D. Ga.
- M.D. Ga.
- U.S. App. 11th Cir.
- Board Member / Secretary Treasurer - Atlanta Bar Association Construction Section , 2009
- Bachelor of Science, University of Mississippi, 2004
- From 2001-2007, Eric served in the Mississippi Army National Guard as an M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank Gunner. Eric was deployed to Iraq for all of 2005 where, at the rank of Sergeant, he served as a vehicle commander and dismounted team leader, utilizing the Humvee instead of a tank, and participating in over 250 combat missions. For his service in Operation Iraqi Freedom III, Eric was twice awarded the Army Commendation Medal and the Combat Action Badge among other individual and unit distinctions. , 2005
- Community Associations
- Construction Companies
- Small Business
Office location for Eric B. Coleman
One Securities Centre
3490 Piedmont Rd NE, Suite 800
Atlanta, GA 30305
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2021