Top Rated DUI-DWI Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Eric Bernstein is an associate attorney with George C. Creal, Jr. P.C., located in Atlanta, Georgia. Focusing his practice exclusively on criminal defense, he provides representation to people throughout the area who have been charged with operating motor vehicles or boats while under the influence of alcohol. Mr. Bernstein also handles drug possession and trafficking cases as well as other felonies and misdemeanors.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Bernstein attended The University of Alabama where he majored in English and received a Bachelor of Arts cum laude in 2003. He then went on to attend the University of Miami School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2006. Upon graduation from law school, Mr. Bernstein joined the Miami-Dade County Public Defender's Office, where he spent 18 months as an assistant public defender in its early representation, juvenile and misdemeanor divisions. He then moved to the office's felony division, where he was responsible for managing and overseeing up to 150 trials at a time and also defended clients who were accused of crimes punishable by life in prison. In 2012, Mr. Bernstein left his public service position for private practice. He is admitted to practice before all Georgia and Florida state courts as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
Throughout his criminal defense career, Mr. Bernstein has earned the high regard of his fellow professionals for the way in which he handles his clients' matters, and that can be demonstrated by his receipt of a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo. An active participant in several legal organizations, Mr. Bernstein is a member of the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the National College for DUI Defense.
- 70%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 20%Criminal Defense
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
DUI/DWI, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Rising Stars: 2017
About Eric Bernstein
First Admitted: 2007, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.georgecreal.com/Attorney-Profiles
- Florida Bar, 2007
- Georgia Bar, 2009
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2013-present
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2006-present
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL, Bachelor of Arts in English, Honors: cum laude, Honors: Member of Honors Program, Honors: GPA: 3.6, May 2003
- @lawyerschiff Classic Honeytrap. Maybe the best one yet. https://t.co/Sv71VUMGDp
- @pagepate @bluestein What is stopping the Attorney General from creating a special prosecution unit? Asking for a friend.
- @ryancohen Oh bother! https://t.co/xBmDvgMBIN
- @bluestein Elections are won and lost on the margin. This decision has the potential to be the biggest get out the… https://t.co/CW8cZLTXrF
Last Updated: 5/15/2022