Eric D. Miller
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Attorney Eric D. Miller is the managing partner at the Law Firm of Miller Insurance Law Enterprise, an Atlanta-based firm that represents plaintiffs in personal injury and insurance subrogation matters. An experienced litigator, he represents individual victims of automobile collisions, burn injuries, product defects and construction accidents, as well as insurance companies involved in subrogation matters involving fire damage, faulty construction and other property damage.
Among his many accomplishments, Mr. Miller was elected to A.M. BEST's List of Recommended Insurance Attorneys and was named as one of Georgia Trend magazine's Legal Elite. He is a past president of the Georgia chapter of the National Association of Subrogation Professionals and a member of the National Board of Trial Advocacy, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Georgia Fire Investigators Association, the State Bar of Georgia and the Atlanta Bar Association. Mr. Miller is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Board Certified Attorneys, an organization which identifies Board Certified Civil Trial Attorneys across the country.
Mr. Miller received his law degree from the University of Georgia, where he won the Best Oralist Award in the National Moot Court Regional Competition. He is licensed to practice in Georgia.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 20%Construction Litigation: Consumer
- Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
About Eric D. Miller
First Admitted: 1989, Georgia
Professional Webpage: http://www.mileatlanta.com/professionals/eric-d-miller-attor...
- Order of the Barristers
- Recommended by Legal Peers and Selected by GeorgiaTrend Magazine, GeorgiaTrend Magazine's Legal Elite, GeorgiaTrend Magazine, 2009
- University of Georgia School of Law, 1989
- Georgia, 1989
- Member, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, State Bar of Georgia
- Past President, National Association of Subrogation Professionals, Georgia Chapter
- Fellow, American Academy of Board Certified Attorneys, 2012
- Civil Litigation, National Board of Trial Advocacy, 2000
- 3.57 Million Dollar Jury Verdict for Plaintiff Homeowners in a negligent construction fire case. State Court of Cobb County, State of Georgia.; $503,000.00 Jury Verdict for Plaintiff Insurance Subrogation Carrier in a negligent Electrical installation case. State Court of Henry County, State of Georgia., 2012
- A.M. Best's List Of Recommended Insurance Attorneys
- Associate Member
- Georgia Fire Investigators Association
- Georgia Trend Magazine's Legal Elite
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- National Association Of Subrogation Professionals
- National Board Of Trial Advocacy
Last Updated: 5/15/2022