Top rated personal injury attorney in Atlanta, GeorgiaKaine Law, LLC
Practice Areas: Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Georgia since: 2004
Education: Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law
Kaine Law, LLC1441 Dunwoody Village Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30338 Visit website
A personal injury attorney with over 17 years of experience practicing law, Evan Kaine is the founder of the Georgia-based law firm Kaine Law, LLC. The firm’s offices are spread across the Georgian cities of Atlanta, Conyers, Lawrenceville and Stockbridge. He is committed to resolving legal issues primarily related to automobile accidents along with premises liability, wrongful death, property damage, product liability and workers’ compensation.
An alumnus of Georgia State University, Mr. Kaine is a Bachelor of Science graduate in hospitality administration. He completed his master’s in business administration from Nova Southeastern University (NSU) and obtained his J.D. from the NSU Shepard Broad College of Law in 2003. Furthermore, he pursued a master’s degree in law from George Washington University Law School and graduated in 2004.
Mr. Kaine has extensive experience in using alternative dispute resolution methods to secure fair settlements for his clients, saving them complex litigation proceedings. He is also a bold litigator who fights zealously for his clients, upholding their rights. He is rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell in recognition of his professional merits and is rated 10/10 on Avvo for his client services.
The former chairperson of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (GTLA), Mr. Kaine has affiliations with several other associations as well. He was a board member of the GTLA’s Civil Justice Political Action Committee and has memberships in the Southern Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice, the State Bar of Georgia, the American Bar Association, the Atlanta Bar Association and The Florida Bar, among others.
Mr. Kaine is licensed to practice in Georgia as well as Florida and Columbia. He is authorized to appear before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
A recognized attorney in the legal community, Mr. Kaine has received many honors for his work. He was included in the list of 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Legal Counsel. Moreover, he is a life member of the reputed Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Mr. Kaine strives to ensure that the personal injury victims and their families get the assistance to attain the justice and compensation they are entitled to, under the provisions of the law. He is passionate about the work he does for his community and gives importance to connecting with his clients on a personal level.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2003, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://kainelaw.com/attorneys/evan-l-kaine/
- Super Lawyers
- 2011: AV Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- 2011: Cecil B. Day School of Hospitality—Alumni of the Year, Granting Organization: Georgia State University, Robinson College of Business
- 2012: The Gold Standard—AV Preeminent, Peer Review Rated, Granting Organization: LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell®
- 2012: The Gold Standard—Georgia’s Top Rated Lawyers, Granting Organization: LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell®
- 2012: The Gold Standard—Georgia’s Top Rated Lawyers
- 2013: Georgia State University, Cecil B. Day School of Hospitality—Outstanding Alumni Award
- 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, & 2014: Georgia Super Lawyers—Rising Star
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2010, 2019, 2020, & 2021: Georgia Super Lawyers
- 2015: Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2015: Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2015: The Top Trial Lawyers in America
- 2018: 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction—High Verdict & Settlement Winner
- The State Bar of Georgia
- Sandy Springs Bar Association
- Dekalb County Bar Association
- Clayton County Bar Association
- Cobb County Bar Association
- General Counsel for Atlanta Jaycees, 2005-2006
- Atlanta Bar Association, Board Member-At-Large: Solo/Small Firm Section, 2006
- Atlanta Bar Association, Treasurer, 2007
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member-At-Large
- American Bar Association, Member-At-Large
- Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Georgia
- Actively involved with the State Bar of Georgia
- Leadership Academy Graduate, 2008
- Northern District Representative, 2008-present
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2010-present
- American Association for Justice, Member-At-Large
- Georgia Civil Justice Political Action Committee, Board Member, 2010-2012
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Board Member-At-Large, 2011-2012
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Continuing Legal Education, Chairperson, 2011-2012
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- The District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- The United States District Court – Southern District of Florida
- The United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- The United States District Court – Northern District of Florida
- The United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- The United States District Court – Middle District of Georgia
- The United States District Court – Northern District of Georgia
- The State Supreme Court of Georgia
- The State Bar of Florida
- The District of Columbia Bar
- Masters of Law Letters (LL.M.) in Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution from the George Washington University Law School
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Administration from Georgia State University
- Masters of Business Administration from Nova Southeastern University
- My client, the Plaintiff, was a patron at an Atlanta area bar where he was stabbed in the chest by a bouncer. A lawsuit was filed in Fulton County against both the bar and the bouncer. After a bench trial, the Court awarded Judgment in favor of the Plaintiff in the amount of $2,772,532.10.
- Injured accident victims
Office location for Evan Kaine
1441 Dunwoody Village Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30338
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009, 2011 - 2013