Frank B. Wilensky
Top rated bankruptcy attorney in Atlanta, GeorgiaMacey, Wilensky & Hennings, LLP
Frank B. Wilensky has served Macey, Wilensky & Hennings LLP, as a partner for 40 years. During this time, he has worked hard in the Atlanta Metro Area to serve the law office's Georgia clients in matters related to creditor's rights, bankruptcy litigation, business law, general business bankruptcy, Chapter 11 bankruptcy, commercial law and several other areas.
As a lifelong resident of Georgia, Mr. Wilensky proudly graduated twice from Emory University. He completed his undergraduate degree in 1965 and completed his law degree in 1968. He was admitted to the Georgia State Bar shortly after graduation. The following year, he joined Macey, Wilensky & Hennings LLP, as an associate and has worked with the law office ever since.
During 43 years of practicing law, Mr. Wilensky developed an impressive reputation within the insolvency field. He has also shared his knowledge via several publications in the 2000s. The topics he covered included creditor's rights, dismissal grounds for bankruptcy cases and negotiating on behalf of international investors.
Even when not handling cases, Mr. Wilensky maintains an active presence in the legal field. The Commercial Law League of America, the American Bar Association and the Atlanta Bar Association are just some of the organizations where he maintains membership. In the past, he served the Creditors’ Rights Section of the State Bar of Georgia as Chairman.
Macey, Wilensky & Hennings LLP, is a debt relief agency. We help entities file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
Practice areasBankruptcy: business, Creditor debtor rights: business, Business/corporate
Bankruptcy law, Business organizations
- 50% Bankruptcy: business
- 30% Creditor debtor rights: business
- 20% Business/corporate
First Admitted: 1968, Georgia
Professional Webpage: http://maceywilensky.com/attorney-profiles/frank-b-wilensky/
- State President of the American Lung Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Chairman of the Creditors’ Rights Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- Board of Directors of the Bankruptcy Section of the Atlanta Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Commercial Law League of America
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- “Creditors Rights to Attorney’s Fees in Bankruptcy Cases and Adversary Proceedings”, ICLE State Bar of Georgia, March 14, 2002
- “Creditor’s Right to Administrative Expenses and Grounds for Dismissal of a Bankruptcy Case”, ICLE State Bar of Georgia February 13, 2003
- “When Things Go Wrong: Negotiating the Issue Minefield When Dealing With International Investors”, ICLE State Bar of Georgia, October 4, 2002
- Emory University, B.A., 1965
Office location for Frank B. Wilensky
5500 Interstate Parkway North
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Super Lawyers: 2004 - 2023