Top Rated White Collar Crimes Attorney in Atlanta, GA
As part of the team at Pate, Johnson & Church, LLC, with offices in Atlanta, Georgia; Brunswick, Georgia; Los Angeles, CA; and Washington, DC, Jess Johnson is dedicated to quality, professional civil and criminal defense services. He has extensive experience in a variety of matters, including federal and state criminal defense cases, business torts, contract disputes, criminal appeals, constitutional rights, serious injuries and whistleblower claims. Mr. Johnson has developed a reputation for skilled and aggressive representation in the courtroom, with a passion for protecting the rights of clients who are injured or accused of crimes. He represents clients in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
Mr. Johnson recognized the importance of high academic excellence, which formed the cornerstone of his career. After graduating first in his class in 2006 from the University of Georgia, focusing on political science and sociology, he went on to graduate cum laude in 2009 from the University of Georgia School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Johnson demonstrated a particular talent in mock trials and was elected to the university's mock trial executive board. Mr. Johnson worked in Washington, D.C., for a prominent member of Congress, where he realized his passion was in protecting the constitutional rights of others.
Each client deserves dignity, respect and fair representation, whether they are facing a criminal charge or find themselves up against a powerful corporation in a personal injury or whistleblower dispute. Mr. Johnson is committed to handling each case with the utmost care and attention from its conception to its conclusion, and in achieving the best results possible.
Atlanta Brunswick Washington, DC
101 Marietta Street NW, Suite 3300 1715 Reynolds Street 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 1025
Atlanta, GA 30303 Brunswick, GA 31520 Washington, DC 20006
(404) 223-3310 (912) 574-3000 (202) 660-0727
Los Angeles, CA Office Northern Virginia Office
100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 700 114 North Alfred Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401 Alexandria, VA 22314
(310) 862-5300 (703) 420-3300
- 50%Criminal Defense: White Collar
- 30%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Criminal Defense
- 10%General Litigation
White Collar Crime, Criminal Law - Federal, Assault, Wrongful Death, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Criminal Law, Litigation
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2019, 2021 - 2023
About Jess Johnson
First Admitted: 2009, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.pagepate.com/our-firm/attorney-jess-johnson/
- Member, American Bar Association, 2010 - Present
- Member, State Bar of Georgia, 2009 - Present
- Member, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 2009 - Present
- Member, Georgia Association of Criminal Defense, 2009 - Present
- University of Georgia, Dual Degrees in Political Science and Sociology, 2006
- Cum Laude, University of Georgia School of Law, 2009
- Won a major federal drug case for pilot charged with importing 175 kilos of cocaine., Acquittal Club Member, Federal Defender Program, 2010
- Mock Trial Executive Board, University of Georgia School of Law, 2009
- @AnthonyMKreis And the executive branch, in many ways. But Congress may be the most dysfunctional of them all so I wouldn’t hold my breath.
- This is what the DOJ does when they lose a motion? https://t.co/xk3gWOpWjx
- @radleybalko And, of course, neither is completely true.
- @AnthonyMKreis Stacking, not staking. Can’t wait for that edit feature to arrive
- @AnthonyMKreis Yep. It seems they are just staking predicate acts right now.
Last Updated: 8/26/2022