Keenan R.S. Nix
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Attorney Keenan R. S. Nix is a partner in the Atlanta office of the law firm of Morgan & Morgan. Since joining the firm, Mr. Nix has focused primarily on protecting the rights of injured victims in Georgia by assisting them as they pursue personal injury or wrongful death compensation. In addition, to his primary practice area, Mr. Nix also represents clients in premises liability and medical malpractice cases, and he is a highly respected trial attorney thanks to his many successes in business tort litigation.
Mr. Nix earned a Bachelor of Science in economics from Wharton School of Business, and he earned his law degree from University of Pennsylvania Law School. After law school, he began his legal career in Georgia in 1991, and he has focused his efforts on helping the people of the Atlanta area for the past 25 years.
Thanks to Mr. Nix's dedication and determination, he has a reputation as a leading attorney in the South, which has led to a number of honors and awards, including an "Excellent" rating from Avvo. In addition, he has received an AV Preeminent peer review rating* and a Preeminent client review rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Having recovered millions of dollars for his clients, Mr. Nix has earned the respect of his peers, making him a recognized leader in the legal community. He is a member of a number of organizations, including the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the State Bar of Georgia, The Belli Society and the American Association for Justice. In addition, he teaches Continuing Legal Education courses, is a motivational speaker and is a respected author and talk show host.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 50%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury
- Super Lawyers: 2006, 2008 - 2022
About Keenan R.S. Nix
First Admitted: 1991, Georgia
Professional Webpage: http://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/keenan-nix/
- Recognized by his peers as the Top Trial Lawyer in the State of Georgia under the age of 40
- The Melvin Belli Society
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association ("GTLA")
- American Association of Justice ("AAJ")
- Wharton School of Business, B.S., Major: Economics, 1985
Last Updated: 6/18/2021