Top Rated Insurance Coverage Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2005 - 2007, 2009 - 2012
As the founding partner of Hasson Law Group, P.C., Keith Hasson provides dedicated legal representation to people living in the Atlanta Metro area, Georgia. He focuses his practice on insurance disputes, including insurance bad faith litigation and insurance recovery cases, as well as business litigation and white collar criminal defense.
After receiving a Bachelor of Arts in history from Duke University, Mr. Hasson went on to earn a Juris Doctor from Duke Law School. He is admitted to practice law in North Carolina and Georgia.
Prior to starting his private practice, Mr. Hasson gained extensive litigation experience serving as a criminal prosecuting attorney for Cobb and Fulton counties, handling over 30 jury trials as lead counsel. Now he uses that expertise to help him aggressively defend companies and individuals in civil investigations, regulatory disputes and criminal investigations and prosecutions. Mr. Hasson has experience handling cases at both the trial and appellate court levels. He also has an Avvo "Superb" rating and, in 2012, he was named in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40.
Staying active in the legal community, Mr. Hasson is a member of several organizations, including the Atlanta Bar Association and the Lawyers Club of Atlanta. He also serves as a visiting professor at the Georgia Institute of Technology, teaching a segment on criminal law for an undergraduate course on legal practice.
Community involvement is a priority for Mr. Hasson. He previously served as the International Women's House's board chair and has done volunteer work with the Atlanta Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America.
- 40%Insurance Coverage
- 40%Business Litigation
- 20%Criminal Defense: White Collar
Insurance, Bad Faith Insurance, Non-Compete Agreements, White Collar Crime, Criminal Law - Federal
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2005 - 2007, 2009 - 2012
About Keith Hasson
First Admitted: 1997, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.hassonlawgroup.com/attorney/keith-s-hasson/
- Duke University, Degree in history
Other Outstanding Achievements
- First degree black belt and instructor with Shotokan Karate of America
- An Eagle Scout, Atlanta Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- Assistant Solicitor in Cobb County
- House Hasson Hardware, Inc., Board of directors
- Georgia State Bar Associations, Active member
- Lawyer's Club of Atlanta, Member
- Visiting professor at Georgia Tech School of Public Policy
- North Carolina
- Atlanta Bar Association, Active member
- Senior Assistant District Attorney in Fulton County - Lead counsel for the government
- North Carolina State Bar Associations, Active member
- "Trial Attorney of the Year" award, Fulton County District Attorney's Office, 2003
- One of the top 40 trial lawyers in Georgia under the age of 40, National Trial Lawyer's Association, 2012
Pro bono/Community Service
- Cubmaster, Cub Scout Pack 232, Atlanta Area Council, BSA , 2019
- International Women's House, Board Chair
Last Updated: 5/15/2022